JPMORGAN CHASE launches the way forward website
Informational site highlights resources, offers guidance to help families and businesses get back on their feet
NEW YORK. - JPMorgan Chase announced today the launch of a new The Way Forward website to help customers and communities learn more about the ways JPMorgan Chase can help them get back on track financially. The site offers news, guidance and insight on key issues affecting the American financial system.
Because JPMorgan Chase is a healthy and well-capitalized bank, it can serve as a responsible player through its continued lending and financial guidance for families and businesses of all sizes. The website makes information directly accessible to the public in one location. The features available on the website include:
* Information on finding a local Chase Homeownership Center where struggling homeowners can receive one-on-one assistance on modifying their mortgage payment;
* Executive video interviews highlighting the progress that JPMorgan Chase and the country have made on lending, housing and corporate responsibility;
* Regularly updated reports on key issues affecting the U.S. and global financial system;
* Answers to Frequently Asked Questions on lending, housing, renewable energy and corporate responsibility to help consumers through the current economic climate and with their personal finances;
* An opportunity for customers to share their own stories of how JPMorgan Chase helped them overcome economic challenges; and
* " Information about resources, advisors and outlets to help consumers and businesses return to financial stability.
“We’re proud our clients have been able to rely on our relative strength and stability during these tough economic times,” said JPMorgan Chase Vice Chairman William M. Daley. “With the launch of The Way Forward website, the customers, communities and policymakers we work with will have a new place to turn for relevant guidance, tools, and information to regain financial stability. Banks such as JPMorgan Chase are helping struggling Americans reach their goals each day, and I encourage our customers and all Americans to visit The Way Forward website to engage with these current efforts.”
JPMorgan Chase remains optimistic about the future of the bank and of the country. A promising future will require everyone - banks, regulators, consumers, businesses and government - to work together get back on track. The Way Forward website will allow individuals the opportunity to learn about, use and benefit from the collective efforts that are in place to move America forward. The Way Forward website can be visited at: http://wayforward.jpmorganchase.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.