Cherry Hill, NJ Family Law Firm Sponsors NJAWBO
Cherry Hill, N.J. (May 5, 2009) – Borger Jones Matez & Keeley-Cain P.A. is sponsoring the June 11, 2009 meeting of the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners. The NJAWBO meeting will cover the topic of Powerful Business Networking. Bruce P. Matez Esq. will be speaking on behalf of the law firm.
The New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners mission is to provide tools for members to compete in any market place enabling them to operate financially successful businesses. NJAWBO objectives include:
- To maximize business growth and profitability
- To enable women business owners to network and conduct business with one another
- To offer ongoing training in business ownership, through programs and seminars offered by the State, Regions, and Chapters
- To increase the visibility and clout of women business owners, while furthering their influence and participation in the general business community
- To provide a legislative voice for women business owners at the Federal, State, and Local levels
- To Interact with other business organizations.
For more information visit NJAWBO at http://www.njawbo.org
Gary Borger, Esq. of Borger Jones Matez & Keeley-Cain, P.A. stated, “ We are proud to sponsor an organization dedicated to furthering the goals of current and future women business owners. Business knowledge is a core ingredient to success in commerce. The NJAWBO provides a much needed service for today’s women and economy.”
Located in Cherry Hill, NJ, Borger Jones Matez & Keeley-Cain, P.A. is principally a family law and divorce law practice. The firm concentrates its practice in divorce, mediation, family law and matrimonial problems, including custody, parenting time (formerly called “visitation”), court applications for permission to relocate children from New Jersey coincident to separation or divorce of the parents, equitable distribution of marital property, alimony, and child support. An extensive list of questions and answers can be found at their website. For more information, call (856) 424-3444 or visit www.njfamilylaw.net .
# # #
- Contact Information
- Bruce Matez Esq
- Borger Jones Matez & Keeley-Cain P.A.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.