Student success at Westminster Adult Education Service.
Kexin Li, a doctor in traditional Chinese medicine was seeking to fulfill his aspiration and learn how to use Photoshop. He decided to study Introduction to Photoshop at Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES) and has since been able to produce leaflets for his businees and discovered a whole new area of interest.
Kexin found out about WAES through his daughter who previously studied here and highly recommended it. Kexin has completed two other courses at WAES; Anatomy and Physiology level 1 & 3, which helped him further his career in medicine. After having a very positive learning experience at WAES he decided to continue his studies and enrolled onto a Photoshop course.
Kexin says; “ The courses offered at WAES are very good and the teachers are very professional. There are many different sites which makes it convenient for me to attend”.
Kexin hopes to progress onto the Graphic Design course at WAES as he would like to extend on the knowledge he gained whilst studying on the Photoshop course.
Kexin says; “ We are living in the Graphic Design era, everywhere you look there are images graphically produced so I thought by gaining some practical knowledge in that area it will benefit me long term, both personally and for my business.
I used to produce posters with ClipArt before but now I can use the right design tool to produce posters and leaflets for my business – it’s tremendously rewarding”
Kexin has not only attained a skill that will benefit his business but also developed a passion for design and hopes to build on that over the years to come.
Date: 23rd April 2009
Enquiries: Irene Watt 020 7641 7848
1. Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES) is one of the most diverse and dynamic communities in Britain. WAES reflects that diversity and dynamism. We are one of the largest adult education providers in the country.
2. The service is part of the education department of the City of Westminster. It is funded by the London Central Learning and Skills Council. Our board of governors includes student representatives, elected members of the city council and members from the community and local organisations.
3. We have strong roots in the community, running courses where they are needed through partnerships with the local authority and other community and education bodies.
4. To ensure the quality of our courses and support for students, WAES is inspected by the Adult Learning Inspectorate. On courses leading to national qualifications, we must also meet the high standards required by examination bodies.
- Contact Information
- Irene Watt
- Marketing Director
- Westminster Adult Education Services
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.