World’s Biggest Free Nights Offer Launched by the World’s Biggest Hotel Company
Almost 5 million free nights at over 4,000 hotels around the globe are up for grabs, as IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group), the world’s largest hotel company, launches its biggest free nights offer, ever.
Guests can earn a free night by registering at www.getafreenight.com and staying two nights at any Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites around the world between 4 May and 3 July 2009.
Andy Cosslett, IHG’s Chief Executive, said: “As the world’s largest hotel company we’re able to give guests more choice and more flexibility. Our guests can choose from over 4,000 hotels in 100 countries, across seven brands, including the biggest of them all - Holiday Inn. Now, with our Biggest Free Nights offer more guests can enjoy a stay in any of our hotels around the world.”
How the promotion works:
* Register for the promotion at www.getafreenight.com
* Stay any two nights between 4 May and 3 July 2009 (the two nights do not have to be consecutive or at the same brand of hotel)
* Get one free night to use between 3 July and 26 December 2009
* Use your free nights at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world (e.g. stay at one of our hotels in one country and get a free night at one of our hotels in another country)
* Earn up to four free nights (e.g. stay eight nights, get four free)
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.