Phoenix-based Arizona Baptist Retirement Centers Expands, Receives Awards, 5-Star Rating for Skilled Nursing Facility
Phoenix, Ariz. – During a year that economic challenges forced the closure of at least one Phoenix metro area nursing facility, Arizona Baptist Retirement Centers was able to buck the trend. As detailed in the Centers’ annual President’s Report, 2008 was a positive year for the organization, including:
• Initiating construction on three assisted living GREEN HOUSE® homes, for projected opening in Spring 2009 at its Baptist Village - Northeast Phoenix campus.
• Saving several hundred thousand dollars in contract nursing costs.
• Earning a top, 5-star rating from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Arizona Department of Health Services at Baptist Village - Sun Ridge, its 58-bed facility in Surprise and a 4-star rating at the 128-bed Cook Health Care Center in Youngtown.
• Providing more than $2 million in long-term care for Elders not always capable of paying the full cost of their care.
Village Today, which contains the President’s Report, is produced four times a year by Burick Communication Design, a Scottsdale-based communications and web design firm. A copy of the publication is available by calling 623-933-3333 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Companies
Burick Communication Design (Burick.com) creates visually distinctive, award-winning marketing communications for corporations and organizations across the U.S. and around the world. The company specializes in full-service, integrated B2B solutions, incorporating a team of seasoned Web and print designers, photographers, writers, IT professionals and marketing strategists. It is a WBENC-certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE).
The company recently won recognition for the Arizona Baptist Foundation’s Flash-animated Web site from the International Academy of the Visual Arts for web design excellence as a Silver Winner - Healthcare Services. Competing among more than 3,000 entries, Burick Communication earned 4 additional awards in the W3 Awards competition.
Arizona Baptist Retirement Centers, Inc. (abrc.org) is a faith-based retirement communities organization that was founded in 1977. Today, more than 600 total units accommodate a full range of Elder care: independent living houses and apartments, assisted living suites, skilled nursing care that includes Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory care.
- Contact Information
- Eileen Burick
- Burick Communication Design
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.