ManageEngine to Demo Effective, Affordable Enterprise Management Software at HDI 2009
- MEDIA ALERT -
ManageEngine (www.manageengine.com), makers of a globally renowned suite of cost effective network, systems, security and applications management software solutions, today announced it will demonstrate a number of its products at the HDI 2009 Annual Conference & Expo, in the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Booth 634 (under parent company name, AdventNet), from April 6 – 9.
Conference attendees will have an opportunity to see and learn more about the following ManageEngine applications:
• ServiceDesk Plus (www.manageengine.com/products/service-desk/index.html) – an ITIL Ready Help Desk capable of quickly identifying the cause of, and resolving, internal technical problems by providing Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Remote Control, Reporting and a Configuration Management Database (CMDB). Integrated Asset Management, Purchase Management and Contracts Management functionality is included in some editions.
• Desktop Central (www.manageengine.com/products/desktop-central/index.html) – automates the management of thousands of PCs by providing a full range of desktop lifecycle management capabilities, from simple configuration management to complex software deployments.
• SupportCenter Plus (www.manageengine.com/products/support-center/index.html) – a web-based customer support Help Desk application that provides Trouble Ticketing, Account & Contact Management, SLA Management, a Customer Self-Service Portal and an extensible Knowledge Base.
• AssetExplorer (www.manageengine.com/products/asset-explorer/index.html) – provides enterprise-wide asset visibility and control by periodically scanning IT assets and keeping up-to-date track of inventory, ownership and software license usage.
• ADManager Plus (www.manageengine.com/products/ad-manager/index.html) - helps Active Directory Administrators and Help Desk Technicians with their day-to-day activities, including handling a variety of complex tasks, such as bulk management of user accounts and other Active Directory objects; delegating role-based access to Help Desk Technicians; and generating an exhaustive list of Active Directory reports, some of which are an essential requirement to satisfy compliance audits.
WHAT: Demonstrating affordable, effective, enterprise management applications
WHERE: HDI 2009 Conference & Expo, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Booth 634
WHEN: April 6 - 9
- Contact Information
- Greg Wise
- Weber Shandwick, for ManageEngine
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.