Hasbro Family Game Night Takes to the Open Seas with Battleship on Xbox Live Arcade
Ready your fleet and man your BATTLESHIP as the new Hasbro Family Game Night Xbox LIVE Arcade destination launches on March 18th! Choose Classic BATTLESHIP mode for some old school torpedoing fun, or try one of the game’s new modes of play to add some extra firepower to your BATTLESHIP game. Sink your opponent’s ships in half the time in the fast-paced Salvo mode and take advantage of turbo-charged attacks in Super Weapons mode.
* Join your host Mr. Potato Head as you play games such as SCRABBLE, CONNECT FOUR, BATTLESHIP, YAHTZEE, BOGGLE, SORRY! and SORRY! Sliders.
* Experience new ways to play these best-selling board games.
Full Xbox LIVE Support
* Show off your skills with Hasbro Family Game Night achievements and compete with your friends to earn a spot atop the Xbox LIVE leader boards.
* Increase your gamer score and talk while you play online with voice chat.
* Get your Xbox avatar into the game with Hasbro Family Game Night’s avatar support.
* 10 achievements and 200 gamerscore points per game for a total of 1400 gamerscore points and 70 Achievements across all seven games.
Online Multiplayer fun!
* Play locally with friends and family or take on other Xbox LIVE players in online play.
* Play with up to four players in SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE, BOGGLE, SORRY! and SORRY! Sliders.
* Play up to two players in CONNECT FOUR and BATTLESHIP.
Deck Out Your Very Own Game Room
* Launch new games within the Hasbro Family Game Night destination on Xbox LIVE without leaving your game room.
* Download new themes and game room furniture to design and customize your perfect game room.
* Show your custom game room to your friends when you invite them over to play!
Host a Game Party
* Each game has a party mode featuring fun new ways to challenge your competitors.
Try Before you Buy
* Try any game for free before you purchase.
* Each game will be sold individually on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 800 Microsoft Points.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.