BT launches Unified Communications Planning and Assessment Services In U.S. and Canada
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. Ė BT (NYSE: BT) announced the availability in the U.S. and Canada markets of a comprehensive new family of consulting services designed to help organizations cut through the hype surrounding unified communications and collaboration (UCC) and develop a highly customized UCC strategy that best suits their business needs.
While most organizations recognize that todayís communication and collaboration technology can offer business benefit, BTís UCC Strategic Planning and Assessment services help companies develop actionable UCC plans that are aligned with their business strategies and objectives.
UCC Strategic Planning and Assessment services are based on BTís expertise in business consulting combined with its UCC technology experience. BTís holistic approach takes into account three key focus areas:
* Business processes: what processes are unique to an industry and organization, and how can they be improved through UCC?
* Work environments: how can UCC create better work environments?
* Cost reduction: how can UCC reduce information technology and communications costs?
Four services under the UCC Strategic Planning and Assessment umbrella can be applied individually or as a single, effective package of services. They include:
* UCC Strategic Planning: BTís business consultant work to develop a UCC strategy and roadmap specifically tailored to an organizationís business goals
* UCC Business Case: BT assists in developing a business case focusing on defining the business benefits of an organizationís UCC strategy, with a recommended implementation approach
* UCC ROI: BT develops a return on investment calculation for specific UCC decisions that includes hard savings and soft, productivity-related savings
* UCC Infrastructure Gap Analysis: BT studies an organizationís existing technology environment to assess readiness for implementation of UCC capabilities. This helps in making informed decisions about tactical implementation plans.
Michael Boustridge, President of BT Americas and Asia Pacific, said: ďIn these difficult economic times, organizations need to be more targeted than ever when investing in technology. BTís UCC Strategic Planning and Assessment services are designed to help companies make informed decisions that are right for their unique needs.Ē
To learn more about BTís UCC Strategic Planning and Assessment services, visit http://bt.ins.com/solutions/business/ucc/default.aspx?id=2910
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.