Play in Cisco EDGE QUEST 2 Tournament Featuring Cisco ASR 9000 Router
Chance to Win a USD $500 Gift Card and a new Cisco Wireless Audio Home System
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Cisco® today announced that you can now play in its tournament for EDGE QUEST 2, an online game featuring the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers (ASR), with opportunities to win prizes over a two-week period. The Cisco ASR 9000 is part of the Cisco Internet Protocol Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture, beginning on February 23.
* Cisco EDGE QUEST 2 Tournament begins Monday, February 23 and runs through Friday, March 6, 2009. To enter, go to www.cisco.com/go/edgequest.
* Cisco EDGE QUEST 2 is an online game that is fast and fun. Players are encouraged to release the power of the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers by maneuvering a craft through various levels in order to handle the increasing demands on IP networks. You will have the chance to defend yourself against network intruders, repair damaged packets while striving to maintain a 99.999 percent uptime. It is fast and fun, and the learning comes through playing.
* Play as many times as you want for a chance to win. Your top score may qualify you to win. Grand prize: US$500 gift card and a new Cisco Wireless Audio Home System. A first runner-up prize is a US$300 gift card. A second runner-up prize is a US$100 gift card. Prizes will be awarded to each week’s top eligible scorers.
* For official terms and conditions for participation in the Cisco EDGE QUEST 2 Tournament, go to www.cisco.com/go/edgequest.
* Non-tournament versions of the Cisco EDGE QUEST 2 are also available on Facebook and a free mobile version is available for the iPhone via the iPhone Apps store.
* The Cisco EDGE QUEST 2 Tournament is sponsored by Cisco and is open to individuals eighteen (18) years old or older at time of entry and who otherwise meet the eligibility requirements in the terms and conditions.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.