Art Career Survival and Success: Imagekind.com Sponsors the smARTist® Telesummit – A Live, Online Art Career Conference to Help Artists Improve Their Careers, Sell More Art
BOSTON, MASS – January 7, 2009 –A thriving art career is what visual artists dream of. Artists can learn how to create their dream careers by attending the smARTist® Telesummit, a 7-day, 100% online event to be held January 15-16 and January 19-23.
“The smARTist Telesummit is the only professional art-career conference of its kind for visual artists – online or off,” said Ariane Goodwin, Ed.D, founder, organizer and host. “We’ve been doing this conference successfully for three years. Now, with a shaky economy to deal with, artists will derive more value than ever from the 2009 smARTist Telesummit.” Goodwin said every artist who attends will be able to access the conference’s eleven art career experts – “all in one online location.”
Goodwin said 2009 marks a first for the conference because Imagekind (www.imagekind.com), the flourishing web community that sells more than one million fine art images created by more than 50,000 emerging and established artists, is an event sponsor. Imagekind gives artists and shoppers the ability to buy, sell and create framed art from their digital images.
“Imagekind is excited to team up with smARTist for their third annual Telesummit,” said Eileen Bettelheim, the company’s marketing director. “The Telesummit presents a great opportunity for artists to take their art careers to the next level. This is what Imagekind is all about – helping artists sell their work online,” she said.
“Visual artists will gain critical information about ways to succeed and survive at this year’s Telesummit,” said Goodwin. “Our roster of experts will present proven ways for visual artists to advance their careers and sell more art.”
WHAT WILL ARTISTS GET BY ATTENDING THE smARTist TELESUMMIT?
• A complete art career conference in the comfort of their homes – 7 days of professional keynote presentations about a range of art career strategies.
• Live access to 11 career experts and successful artists – and a chance to ask their most pressing questions – before, during and after the event.
• More visibility for their art – artists can upload their profiles with images of their work, then link back to their websites and blogs.
• Community connections – the smARTist Telesummit means a week to connect, share, give help and get help from other artists who also want success.
WHAT DO ARTISTS SAY ABOUT THEIR smARTist TELESUMMIT EXPERIENCE?
• John Nordell said he was “a complete skeptic” when he signed up for last year’s conference. “But there have been so many changes in my art career since attending . . . I just sent you a check today for the 2009 Telesummit.”
• “It’s so great to feel connected to other art professionals,” said Robert Glover. “For so long I have felt I was taking on the art world single-handed.”
• “I love that you are recording the sessions,” said Paula Zima, “Today I got stuck in town, but I didn’t panic because I knew I’d be able to listen to it later.”
For more information about the smARTist Telesummit, how to register and what to expect when you attend, visit http://www.smartist-telesummit.com. For available sponsorships, contact Ariane Goodwin, Ed.D at 413-659-3307 (USA-EST/NY).
FOCUS - art career, art careers, Imagekind, artists, artist, online conference, smARTist Telesummit
- Contact Information
- Ariane Goodwin, Ed.D.
- Founder, Organizer, Host
- smARTist Telesummit
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.