eSellerate Introduces New Pricing Model
eSellerate would like you to know that we have released a new pricing model. The new pricing goes into effect immediately, and provides:
• Lower rates for our variable pricing model
• A new, 8.9 percent fixed pricing model
Our new variable rate pricing works much like our previous model, with rates decreasing as your sales increase. The main difference is that the rates are lower for nearly all sales levels, with a range of 8.9 to 11.9 percent. Publishers using this option have full access to eSellerate’s feature set. For our new variable rates, click here.
For our customers who are more interested in a lower price and may not need access to the entire eSellerate feature set, we now offer a fixed rate pricing option. The processing rate for this option is a fixed 8.9 percent.
You can learn more about our new pricing model here.
NOTE: If you’re currently using our variable rate pricing, we will switch your account to the new lower rates on Tuesday, January 6. You will receive the usual e-mail notification that your rate has changed. There is no action required on your part to enable this change.
If you decide to switch to fixed rate pricing, you can find a checklist for that process here and proceed at anytime you wish. The rate will take effect in your account once you and your team complete the required steps.
* We have added 12 new layouts -- called Standard Layouts -- for use with Web Store eSellers. Standard Layouts are the required layout method for publishers using fixed rate pricing, and are an option for all other publishers. These layouts support advanced sales features such as up-selling and PayPal payments. You can customize them by providing your own banner logo and selecting a color scheme.
o To select a Standard Layout: From the Sales Manager home page, go to the SKU Management section and click eSellers. The eSeller List page displays. (If some other page displays, you will need to navigate back to the eSeller List page.) Check the box next to one of your Web Store eSellers, and then click Edit. The Web Store eSeller Summary page displays. Go to the top section and click Edit eSeller. On the page that displays, go to the Web Store Layout section and follow the online help instructions for selecting a Standard Layout. Click Save Changes.
* We’re phasing out the six legacy layouts for Web Store eSellers. These layouts are no longer available for selection with new eSellers.
* We have removed two Admin reports -- eSeller Hits and eSeller Statistics -- because they applied mostly to the six legacy layouts that are no longer available. If you need the statistics that these reports provided, we suggest setting up your Custom Layouts to work with a supported third-party solution such as Google Analytics. We provide a receipt page sample that demonstrates how to pass eSellerate sales information to Google Analytics. The receipt samples are available for downloading here.
* There are two new operators available for use in Custom Layout conditional expressions: (+) for string concatenation and (~=) for case-insensitive string equality. We have updated the Tags page to include them (see the Expressions area).
As always, our support team is available to answer any questions you may have about this release. You can direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.