Linus Ruzicka Launches MLM Prospect Formula
Social networks and the Web 2.0 community were buzzing this week when news leaked out that Linus Ruzicka had recently launched his new site MLM Prospect Formula.
After launching, Linus Ruzicka explained that his site is associated with MLM Lead System Pro (MLMLSP), the already famous online tool created by his friend Norbert Orlewicz. MLMLSP is for network marketers and is based on the idea of attracting prospects to you instead of hunting for prospects the “old school” way. “No more cold calling, chasing down prospects, buying leads, or chasing family and friends.”
"I could not be more thrilled about this launch. Every successful internet marketer owns their own system. Only 3% of network marketers know this and implement it. The other 97% are the ones that burn-out or fail in their first one to two years in network marketing. MLM Prospect Formula will be an asset to every network marketer because this will allow them to create and own their own online system and change that 97% failure rate for the better.”
Through the unique approach of providing members with pre-designed, generic, fully customizable websites, auto responders, video and webinar training, and a high quality “return to a personal relationship” belief, there has been a dramatic increase in the overall success rate. People with little or no marketing experience are getting results they never thought possible.
“This is something you definitely want to check out, whether you’re making lots of money already, or haven’t made a dime yet, he can help you cause he really knows what he’s doing. This website is cutting edge, I’ve never seen anything like it,” says Brett Miller
MLM Prospect Formula is based in the Tri-Cities, WA and the informational website is www.MLMProspectFormula.com
- Contact Information
- Linus Ruzicka
- Linus Ruzicka Marketing
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.