Motorola’s Commercial Portable Two-Way Radio Delivers Increased Functionality with an Ergonomic Compact Design
NewCP1300 and CP1660 radios to provide enhanced features, tight RF specification, multi-channel capability and deliver reliable communication for business users in an easy-to-handle lightweight design
Beijing, China – Motorola Inc. (NYSE: MOT) today announced the availability of the CP1300 and CP1660 radios in China, offering commercial users a new two-way radio solution with an extensive feature set that is ergonomically designed to help their organizations increase efficiency and productivity.
As part of a global launch introducing a new portfolio, the CP1300 and CP1660 for China will begin shipment in that market in December 2008.
“The topmost requirement of any two-way radio user is instant voice communications. Providing important functionality such as clear audio, plus enhanced features such as caller identification and hands-free communications will further help business users drive efficiency,” said Mike deVente, vice president and director, Channel Partner Sales for Government & Public Safety, Asia Pacific.
Designed specifically for commercial users in the retail, hospitality, education, light manufacturing and property management/real estate industries, the CP1300 and CP1660 enhance two-way voice communication between employees, making the coordination of their activities more efficient. The result is increased productivity and improvement in the safety and security of users’ business by enabling a quick response to incidents. The new radios also enable business users in the retail and hospitality industries to quickly respond to customer requests and better serve their customers and guests.
The CP1300 and CP1660 offer users enhanced functionality including:
* DTMF signaling that provides caller identification and private communication
* VOX ready for hands-free communication;
* X-Pand Technology and tight specifications to enhance the rejection of interference resulting in crisp, clear audio;
* Multi-channel capability (99 channels)
* Five programmable buttons enabling one touch access for up to 10 user-selected features;
* Long lasting battery life – LiIon battery solution offering up to 11 hours of battery life at high power operation;
The CP1300 and CP1660 also offer easy-to-use, durable, compact and lightweight design:
* Lightweight (350 grams or 12.34 ounces with the standard LiIon battery);
* Large on/off/volume control knob;
* Eight character alphanumeric LCD with user-friendly icons;
* Large, textured PTT for easy access;
* Motorola’s ALT (Accelerated Life Testing) certified;
* MIL-STD 810C, D, E and F compliant; and
* IP54 rating against dust and water intrusion
The CP1660 comes with a full keypad that offers the customer more operating flexibility. They can make selective calls and channel change, as well as customize the radio settings such as call or phone list with the front panel keypad.
Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications. The company develops technologies, products and services that make mobile experiences possible. Our portfolio includes communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility solutions, digital set-tops, cable modems, mobile devices and Bluetooth accessories. Motorola is committed to delivering next generation communication solutions to people, businesses and governments. A Fortune 100 communication company with global presence and impact, Motorola had sales of US $36.6 billion in 2007. For more information about our company, our people and our innovations, please visit http://www.motorola.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.