Dell Adds Eye Candy to Inspiron Mini Mix with Cherry Red, Pretty Pink and Tristan Eaton Designs
Round Rock, Texas
* Mini 9 and Mini 12 amp up personalization with attention-grabbing colors, designs
* Graphic designs from graffiti artist Tristan Eaton break new ground
Dell today launched eye-catching new colors and graphic designs for its Dell InspironTM Minis, putting an exclamation point on its design statement for the holidays. The new colors and designs available on the Inspiron Mini 9 and Mini 12 in the U.S. and Canada include Cherry Red, Pretty Pink and three images by urban artist and “designer toy” creator Tristan Eaton.
Inspiron Minis are small, easy-to-carry Internet companions that can be tuned to fit your specific needs and deeds. Minis are ideal for teens, tweens, travelers and “Tweeters” to surf the Web*, chat with friends, blog, stream content, upload photos or enjoy online videos, music and games.
* Since its unofficial debut in May, Cherry Red has been the most buzzed-about and highly anticipated color in the Mini palette.
* Pretty Pink Minis follow in the stylish and coveted footsteps of the Flamingo Pink Inspiron and XPS laptops.
* Tristan Eaton designed his first toy -- for Fisher-Price -- at age18, and has since become a driving force in the world of “designer toys.” He was the head designer for the influential Kidrobot brand and designed some of its most influential “art toys,” including Dunny and Munny. He currently is the President and Creative Director of Thunderdog Studios, a New York-based designer toy brand and creative agency.
* Eaton joins Mike Ming, Joseph Amedokpo, Bruce Mau and Siobhan Gunning as contemporary artists reinterpreting the PC for a new generation.
About the Tristan Eaton Designs
* “The Muse ” was inspired by Vienna Secession and Art Nouveau artist Gustav Klimt and his ability to create beauty with patterns and the female form.
* “Stickers 1 ” and “Stickers 2 ” emulate the landscape of stickers you might see covering the bottom of a skateboard, the walls of CBGB’s or a lamppost in New York.
* “The Muse” and “Stickers 1” each will be available in two color schemes.
People worldwide can buy Dell online, by phone and in 15,000 stores.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.