Dell Expands Printer Portfolio with Focus on Environment
* Five new printers, two new categories
* Continued focus on functional design and energy efficient products helps customers reclaim time, money and people
* Dell is continuing to strengthen its laser printer portfolio by adding two product categories to its laser printer line-up, high-end enterprise laser printers and single-function color laser printers. With form factors ranging from big to small, in addition to saving customers time and money, Dell maintains its commitment to Simplify IT.
* Two new printers represent Dellís continued investment to strengthen its laser printing portfolio. The Dell 7330dn A3 Laser Printer ($3299) for businesses is available now, and the Dell 1230c ($229) for the home office is available starting tomorrow.
* Building upon its existing portfolio of printers, Dell is also introducing the 1320c Network Color Laser Printer and the 2330d and 2330dn Laser Printers. The 1320c printer offers networking as a standard for a mere $299; while the 2330d/dn laser printers deliver high-performance printing in a small form factor.
* With the launch of the new laser printer line-up, Dell is focused on functional design and the environment. All new Dell laser products are Energy Starģ compliant, and on average, use up to 25 percent less energy than conventional printer models1.
In addition to Dellís standard Limited Hardware Warranty and services, Dell also offers optional ProSupport Service for Printers2. These services can help increase the efficiency of a printer installation with extended options ranging from the end-user to IT Administrators. More information about Dellís ProSupport services, is available here.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.