Agilent Technologies Demonstrates Unrivalled Range of Measurement Solutions at Electronica 2008
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today unveiled a host of innovative test and measurement solutions for applications in wireless communication, aerospace/defence and the automotive industry. Here at Electronica 2008, the company is presenting 22 product demonstrations that showcase the breadth and depth of its leading-edge measurement solutions.
“Through a variety of products that offer industry-leading price, performance and speed, Agilent provides a superior range of test solutions for today’s highly competitive marketplace,” said Benoit Neel, vice president and general manager of Agilent’s EMEA operations, Electronic Measurements Group. “Our ongoing pursuit of innovations in test addresses the unrelenting demands facing engineers who are designing and delivering current and next-generation electronic devices.”
The 22 product demonstrations span wireless communications, component analysis, serial-bus analysis and more.
Always a leader in signal analysis and signal generation, Agilent is displaying a variety of measurement solutions for LTE, WiMAX(tm), MIMO (for LTE and WiMAX) and ultra-wideband (UWB) applications.
* MXA signal analyser: Innovative breakthroughs enable the MXA to deliver the industry’s fastest signal and spectrum analysis, eliminating the compromise between speed and performance.
* PSA Series spectrum analysers: These offer high-performance analysis up to 50 GHz with a new 80-MHz IF bandwidth option and a leading-edge combination of analysis bandwidth, flexibility, speed, accuracy and dynamic range.
* 89601A vector signal analysis (VSA) software: Agilent’s VSA software provides superior general-purpose and standards-specific signal evaluation and troubleshooting tools. It can run on a PC or within a variety of Agilent signal analysers, oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
* MXG signal generators: Crafted for the challenges of both manufacturing and R&D, the MXG family of analogue and vector signal generators provides high output power, superior ACLR, fast switching speeds and high uptime.
* Signal Studio software: Running on a PC or embedded in a vector signal generator, the Signal Studio suite saves time by providing validated, performance-optimized reference signals that make it easier to characterize, evaluate and fine-tune product designs.
Battery-powered solutions for installation and maintenance are also on display: the N9330B handheld cable and antenna tester, the N9340B handheld RF spectrum analyser and the N1996A CSA spectrum analyser.
New capabilities from Agilent are addressing the needs of engineers designing ICs, base-station power amplifiers, active devices and more:
* N5242A PNA-X NVNA: One of Agilent’s latest breakthroughs, the nonlinear vector network analyser (NVNA) provides industry-leading performance, accuracy and configurability to simplify test setups and provide detailed insight into the design of nonlinear components, modules and systems.
* E5071AC ENA network analyser: The fast, high-performance ENA-C is now available with a 20 GHz frequency range. The option, which supports both two- and four-port configurations, is used to evaluate characteristics such as the third harmonic of passive components used for WLAN, WiMAX and UWB.
Whether working with low- or high-speed buses, advanced tools ensure quick, accurate debugging and jitter analysis.
* InfiniiVision 7000 Series: These digital-sampling (DSO) and mixed-signal (MSO) oscilloscopes provide the industry’s largest screen and fastest update rate, revealing subtle details and infrequent events in analogue, digital and serial signals.
* Infiniium 90000A Series: Within the 90000A Series, the DSA91204A digital signal analyser includes 20 Mpts of memory (standard) and bundled measurement tools that enable debugging of highly complex signals.
Other Agilent displays at Electronica 2008 cover topics such as functional testing of automotive infotainment systems; debug and analysis of FPGAs; advanced analysis of DDR2 memory; and input/output testing of data-conversion devices. A broad range of essential benchtop, portable and handheld instruments, including the U1604A handheld oscilloscope, will also be on display.
Finally, a trio of demo stations features Agilent’s Advanced Design System (ADS) software products: ADS for RF and high-speed PC board design; Genesys design software with the Momentum GX simulation module; and three-dimensional electromagnetic simulation.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.