Citibank Supports Qatar Orphans Foundation "Dhreima"
Bangkok –– Citibank Ready Credit is targeting a new customer segment with its new Citibank Ready Credit Premium offering.
At the launch, Mr Shahnawaz Lalani, Consumer Finance Director, Citibank, N.A., said, "Thanks to the consistent release of new products and services, Citibank Ready Credit has remained at the forefront of the consumer credit market for the past 11 years.
“Today, we are marking another milestone with the launch of a premium cash card product, Citibank Ready Credit Premium. It is designed to meet the diverse lifestyle demands of our new ’premium target customer’ base who are individuals that earn 30,000 Baht or more per month.”
Some of the Citibank Ready Credit Premium benefits include:
* 0.99% teaser rate for 2 cycles and 22% per annum thereafter
* Higher Withdrawal Limit - B 100, 000 per day
* Higher Withdrawal Frequency – maximum of five times per day
* No annual fee
* The convenience of making cash withdrawal at any ATM around the world at anytime free of charge
* Repayment of only 4% of outstanding balance or minimum 200 Baht
* Credit Limit of up to four times of income
* 0.99% interest rate for 48 month tenor for the Call for Cash program for a limited time during launch
* Double Reward Points (can be converted into cash rebate, credited into the account)
* Triple Chance for Lucky Draw along with usage Lucky Draw Program
* Get Limited Edition RC Premium Organizer with first B 5,000 spending within two cycles
* Special privileges and exclusive discounts for Premium Only from participating merchant
Commenting on some of the standout features, Mr. Lalani said, “With regard to cash withdrawals from ATMs, customers can save up to 50% in expenses by choosing to use Ready Credit Premium rather than their credit cards. The Ready Credit Premium interest rate is 22%. We do not charge a cash withdrawal fee or other charges.”
He added, “This feature further supports our ’Use Credit Wisely’ program and we are confident Citibank Ready Credit Premium will be well received in the market.”
To introduce the new service in style, Citibank partnered with renowned fashion brand, Zenithorial, to host a fashion show launch on Friday, September 19 at Gaysorn Plaza. The “Citibank Ready Credit Premium Presented by Zenithorial” event highlighted the “aspirational lifestyle” marketing focus of the new offering.
Mr. Adisak Rojsiriphan, designer of Zenitorial designed the collection under the theme of “Rhythm and Blue.” The 20 casual and formal outfits, made from cotton and satin, incorporated the Citibank Ready Credit Premium colors of blue and gold.
Besides Citibank guests and clients, a number of rising star celebrities such as MR. Mannaruemas Yukol, ML. Rangsitorn Bhaniphan, Phiromrat Asawapornchai attended as well as many famous models including Jeed-Santhong Kateuthong.
A Citibank Ready Credit a lucky draw launch promotion will also be run for new and current clients. For every 5,000 baht transaction (via Ready Credit) new Ready Credit customers will get one entry; current Ready Credit customers will get two and Ready Credit Premium customers will receive three.
Registration: Send an SMS to 4520000 enter 123 follow by 16 digits of Citicard number or the last 10 digits of Ready Credit account number/or call 1588 the, press 1*1322, then press 2.
The lucky draw campaign offers over 500 prizes valued at over than 3 Million Baht in total. Prizes include: First prize – a town house in Prueksa Ville Six project (valued at 1.2 million baht) and others such as Samsung LCD TVs, air conditioning units, notebook computers, and more. The campaign runs until the end of January next year.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.