P1D will Gift NetTrav Sites to All World Wind West Fall Summit Guests
Platinum One Destinations (P1D) executives have announced that NetTrav websites will be given away to all guests attending a Summit during the ’World Wind West’ Fall Launch Tour. “As a netTrav.com site owner, you have access to your own personal travel booking engine, and earn rebates on all travel booked via your netTrav site,including your own,” said P1D VP of Sales Lloyd Wilson. “In addition, at the summits we will be teaching guests how their site can serve as a profitable travel business.”
World Wind West will take place over the next several months beginning in Charlotte NC on September 20.
The NetTrav.com Giveaway was announced during the Fall Launch Tour Kick-Off Summit that was held online Saturday, August 16. Sixteen other new company developments were also announced to celebrate the beginning of P1D’s fall launch season. The virtual business conference held an attendance of hundreds of P1D members and their guests during the 12 hour marathon event. Other announcements included:
• New Condo Booking Engine: This resort week booking engine available to P1D members includes 24,000 resort weeks at over 4700 properties worldwide. Showcase Resort Weeks will feature last minute deals at up to 80% off standard price.
• Additional Points for Members: Additional Rewards Points have been added to the Gold and Platinum P1D Memberships and will also be applied retroactively. Platinum Members will receive an additional 100,000 points and Gold Members will receive an additional 20,000. Points are exchanged for access to wholesale –or company cost--travel prices.
• Point use waived during World Wind West: During the fall launch tour no rewards points will be relinquished for travel booked online through PlatinumOneRewards.com. This excludes Concierge assisted travel inquiries which have increased to 1000 points per travel arrangement.
P1D marketing partner Synergy Marketing Group (SMG) released several enhancements to the MAC (Marketing and Communications) System and business support available to P1D and NetTrav business owners.
• New Wealth Building Event (WBE): The WBE—P1D’s Live Online live business presentation--has been redesigned.
• New WBE trailer: This 3 minute online video is designed to drive prospects to the full length live presentation.
The P1D Universal Blueprint has been added to the Synergy MAC System and includes 24 documents and tools for P1D business owners including:
• New Product Description Document: Designed to improve understanding and explanation of products—including netTrav and P1D memberships—to prospects and guests.
• New Compensation Plan Document: Explains the eight streams of income, and how to advance in P1D’s “high performance-hybrid” compensation plan.
• Industry Comparison Chart: Compares all aspects of the P1D and NetTrav opportunity with other home-based travel businesses.
• Prospecting Ideas : A Marketing brainstormer with 27 ways to attract a prospect.
• Business Resource Guide: A quick look up page that includes all P1D, NetTrav, SMG websites, email addresses and phone numbers for easy access.
• New P1D Script-Book: Thirty new prospecting scripts have been added to the MAC and cover everything from the initial qualifying call, follow up calling, local prospecting, warm market, 3-way calls, to scripts using various lead programs.
Other announcements included:
• Charlotte NC VIP Conference: Friday night VIP events will take place at all World Wind West Summits and give members and guests an opportunity to meet teammates, leaders and company executives.
• New Postcard Lead program: SMG VP of Business Development, Dave Heidel said that Direct Mail Lead generation campaign has tested at 5% response rate compared to the industry average of 2-3%.
• Business Report tracking for MAC Pro: MAC Pro subscribers are given real-time reports of leads who have viewed the P1D Business Report, and the duration of their viewing time.
• Professional Voice recordings: Voice recorded messages will assist in prospecting and can be attached to an email or dialled in live during prospecting calls. Recordings can also be attached to MAC Subscribers toll free number.
- Contact Information
- Alexandra Reynolds
- Public Relations Director
- Synergy Marketing Group
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.