Westlaw Business Launches New Restructuring Center
With the shifts in the economic climate this year, many corporations are turning to trusted legal counsel for options before making tough decisions about how to best restructure. To better serve business law professionals in providing this counsel, Westlaw Business has introduced the new Restructuring Center.
“These are challenging times for many businesses, and we are seeing a significant increase in clients looking to their legal counsel to develop solutions to remain viable,” said Kevin Ritchey, general manager, Westlaw Business. “The Westlaw Business Restructuring Center is the best source to help make that happen.”
The Westlaw Business Restructuring Center is an innovative, comprehensive resource and the first of its kind. It contains the in-practice agreements and expert guidance necessary to help counsel meet the challenges facing their clients, whether they are companies in distress or their creditors.
The Westlaw Business Restructuring Center provides:
* Restructuring Navigator – which is a roadmap to both drive and implement decisions on the issues that arise during a restructuring or work-out.
* Precedent agreements that contain insight into key language often found in restructurings, work-outs and bankruptcies.
* Legal Due Diligence Reports that include vital material agreements.
* Checklists and guides supporting work-outs, securities, UCC, tax implications and employee termination.
* Guidance and analytical materials on restructurings and work-outs.
“The Westlaw Business Restructuring Center’s rich, targeted content and intuitive user interface will help attorneys spot issues, perform due diligence, find precedent agreements and draft the documents needed to build a solid restructuring,” said Ritchey. “Our goal at Westlaw Business is to help customers understand and minimize their risks while providing them with a competitive advantage.”
To learn more about the Westlaw Business Restructuring Center, call its business law research experts at 1.800.669.1154 or visit westlawbusiness.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.