Matrox Axio Realtime Editing Platforms Now With Support for Windows Vista, Sony XDCAM HD422, and Sony XDCAM EX
Montreal, Canada.- Matrox® Video Products Group today announced that Matrox Axio release 3.6 is now available. Highlights include support for Microsoft Windows Vista Business or Ultimate (32-bit) and realtime native editing of Sony XDCAM HD422 and XDCAM EX clips.
“This latest software release lets users take full advantage of Sony’s popular new formats,” said Pierre-Martin Dion, Matrox product manager. “The Matrox Axio platforms provide a huge productivity boost with realtime native editing of XDCAM HD422 50 mbps files and all XDCAM EX HQ- and SP-mode resolutions and frame rates. Users can even mix their XDCAM HD422 and XDCAM EX footage in real time with HDV, P2 MXF, and SD material on Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 timelines.”
Additional features of Matrox Axio v3.6 include realtime capture of SD material directly to M2V files via analog and 1394 input for immediate DVD authoring with Adobe Encore, as well as new realtime garbage matte effects with adjustable edge softness and opacity controls.
Matrox Axio LE provides a complete post-production solution that lets users get the best from Adobe CS3 Production Premium. The Axio platforms are designed to provide the most comprehensive realtime feature set, the highest quality native codec technology, and complete file-based workflows - totally integrated with the Adobe software.
Key features of Matrox Axio LE
* Full-resolution, mixed-format, multi-layer realtime editing of HD and SD video, graphics, and effects
* Realtime Matrox Flex CPU effects such as color correction, speed changes, and chroma/luma keying
* Realtime and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects such as 2D/3D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus, and shine
* Realtime native editing of Panasonic P2 and P2 HD and Sony XDCAM, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 clips (MXF files)
* Realtime native editing of Sony XDCAM EX clips (MP4 files)
* Extensive native codec support in HD and SD - uncompressed, MPEG-2 I-frame, DVCPRO HD, MPEG HD, MPEG HD422, HDV 1080i, HDV1080p, HDV 720p (JVC ProHD), IMX, DVCPRO50, DV, DVCPRO, DVCAM
* Realtime playback of 32-bit compressed and uncompressed AVI with alpha
* 24 fps editing in HD and SD with pull down, reverse pull down, and Panasonic VariCam support
* Realtime high-quality downscaling from HD to SD
* Realtime MPEG-2 IBP capture from analog, DV, and SDI sources for DVD authoring
* Accelerated export to DVD, multimedia formats including Flash Video, and Adobe Clip Notes
* WYSIWYG for Adobe After Effects, Bridge, and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, NewTek LightWave 3D, and Windows Media Player
* Native MXF and HDV AVI file support in Video for Windows applications such as Adobe After Effects via Matrox EZ-MXF and EZ-HDV utilities
* DV-1394, composite, Y/C, HD/SD analog component, and HD/SD SDI, and professional audio input and output
Price and availability
Matrox Axio.utils 3.6 requires Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 version 3.2.0 and is available as a free download1 from the Matrox website.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.