Newmerix Expands SAP® Change Management Suite
Newmerix SyncTM Complements SAP® Solution Manager for Parallel Development
Superior, Colo – August 1, 2008 – Newmerix today introduced a new product, Newmerix SyncTM for SAP® that enables companies to better manage changes across multiple SAP environments. Newmerix Sync for SAP eliminates the time delays and operational inefficiencies that companies often face when managing parallel development environments. This enables SAP customers to double the number of managed landscapes without requiring any additional resources.
This latest product, which expands the Newmerix for SAP suite, contains patent-pending technology invented to automate the manual processes that are typically used to synchronize changes across parallel development environments. Newmerix Sync complements SAP’s Solution Manager by providing a reliable mechanism for safely managing transports between development and production landscapes, thus helping to prevent an unplanned outage which can result in millions of dollars of lost business.
“Our customers and prospects have asked for a parallel development change management solution that complements SAP’s Solution Manager,” said Dwayne DeSylvia, director of technology, Newmerix. “Newmerix Sync solves the issues related to managing and synchronizing transports between multiple development source systems by providing the visibility and control they require.”
Key features of Newmerix Sync for SAP include:
• Impact Analysis – Newmerix Sync analyzes objects on a transport or group of transports prior to importing them into the target system. If a potential conflict is detected, Newmerix Sync can issue a warning or even block the transport – preventing costly mistakes.
• Object Control – Newmerix Sync can block objects from being transported between systems, including SAP repository objects and user-defined critical objects.
• Repository Object Versioning – When a repository object is transported into a target system, Newmerix Sync can reset the object’s version history to match the target system.
• Transport Source Repackaging – Newmerix Sync can repackage transports to facilitate deployment into secondary systems and ultimately into production.
• Safe Transport/Safe Object List - Newmerix Sync provides a graphical user interface that simplifies the creation of a safe transport. The safe transport contains reviewed and approved objects that are destined for the target system.
• Authorizations - Newmerix Sync provides customizable, role-based security controls for managing authorizations when synchronizing parallel development environments.
• Transport Rollback – Newmerix Sync provides a transport rollback feature that restores objects to their original states or snapshots.
Pricing and Availability
Newmerix Sync for SAP is now available worldwide. For more details on Newmerix Sync, please visit http://www.newmerix.com/sap. For more information on pricing and additional products and services, please contact email@example.com.
Newmerix Corporation provides comprehensive and integrated change management solutions specifically designed for the unique architectures of SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle E-Business applications. By transforming manual ERP change tasks into automated and repeatable processes, Newmerix customers realize significantly reduced costs, more visibility, improved quality and fewer production outages. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Superior, Colorado, Newmerix is privately held by Siemens Venture Capital, IDG Ventures and Mobius Venture Capital. For more information, visit http://www.newmerix.com.
Newmerix, the Newmerix logos and all other Newmerix solution, product and/or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Newmerix Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Michelle Chase
- PR Contact
- Chase Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.