Casio Introduces The World’s Slimmest* Digital Camera With A Wide-Angle 4x Optical Zoom
Features CCD-shift anti-shake function and a large 3.0 inch LCD display
DOVER, NJ. — Casio America, Inc. announced today the release of the newest model in its EXILIM® digital camera series — the stylish, slim EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150, which features a wide-angle zoom lens, a CCD-shift anti-shake function, a 3.0” LCD monitor and an 8.1 effective megapixel resolution.
The EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150 contains the features and functions needed to meet the demanding requirements of today’s digital camera users, all within a slim form factor. The EX-Z150 comes complete with a built-in wide-angle 28 mm (35 mm film equivalent) and 4X optical zoom lens, at just .79” thick (.74”; at the thinnest section).
“This camera is the perfect accessory for the picture taking enthusiast as it is compact, attractive and comes equipped with face detection technology which is a popular feature,” said Bill Heuer, Vice President of Casio’s Digital Imaging Division. “The EX-Z150 stays true to the user-friendly features that have become standard to the EXILIM Zoom series.
To complement the slim, stylish look, the new EXILIM offers all the premium functionality you would expect in a much bigger digital camera, including a CCD-shift anti-shake function and face detection technology. It also features a large 3.0 inch LCD monitor, a first for the EXILIM series, making it even easier to compose shots and adding to the fun of viewing the images taken.
* As at July 14, 2008, for a digital camera with a wide-angle 28 mm equivalent 4X optical zoom lens. Based on Casio survey.
Available at retail in September, the EXILIM Zoom EX-Z150 will be available in silver and black, as well as colorful red, pink and green with an MSRP of $199.99.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z150
* 8.1 effective megapixel model for high resolution photography
* Slim, compact size: 3.81” wide x 2.26” high x .79” thick (.74”; at the thinnest section)
* 28 mm-equivalent wide-angle 4x optical zoom lens enables users to conveniently photograph scenes such as tall buildings or get shots of big groups of people in a small room, while still allowing zoom photography to capture distant subjects
* CCD-shift anti-shake function for beautiful image quality, free from effects of camera-shake
* Face detection technology that senses people’s faces
* Large 3.0 inch, high resolution LCD monitor with 230,400 dots
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.