TANDBERG Announces Americas Channel Partner Award Winners
Resellers and Integrators Recognized for Best Customer Service
NEW YORK, July 2008—TANDBERG® (OSLO: TAA. OL), a leading global provider of telepresence, high-definition (HD) video conferencing and mobile video solutions, announced the company’s 2007 Americas Channel Partner Award Winners at their annual Partner Summit which was held June 16-17, 2008 in Las Vegas.
The 2007 Americas Channel Partner Awards recognize TANDBERG partners that have demonstrated outstanding sales performance and delivered superior solutions to their customers during the past year. Partners receiving Awards have excelled in delivering high-quality service offerings and have met the training and certification requirements as part of the new enVision Partner Program.
“We are proud to recognize these top performing partners with the 2007 Channel Partner Awards,” said Paul Cantwell, Vice President of Channels, TANDBERG. “The companies we have recognized provide high levels of customer satisfaction and product support that customers demand.”
The 2007 Americas Channel Partner Award Winners are:
* Platinum Partner of the Year - Wire One Communications, Inc.
* Premier Partner of the Year - Information Transport Solutions, Inc.
* MVAR of the Year - KBZ Communications, Inc.
* AV Integrator of the Year - Audio Visual Innovations, Inc.
* Federal Partner of the Year - CritiCom
* Managed Services Provider of the Year - IVCi LLC
* Video Conferencing Provider of the Year - Providea
* Top Growth Partner of the Year - OneVision Solutions
* CALA Partner of the Year - Evoluciona Comunicaciones
* Canada Partner of the Year - CBCI Telecom Canada
Last Fall, TANDBERG announced its new enVision Partner Program which creates globally standardized online and in-class training for its value-added resellers, consultants and integrators. TANDBERG provides enVision Program Partners with access to new tools that foster collaboration with other certified TANDBERG Partners outside of their own areas of specialization for improved service to mutual customers.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.