AT&T and Citi Launch New Credit Card for Small Business Owners
Customers Earn Rewards for Spending on AT&T Communications Services, Small Business Products, Supplies and Professional Services
AT&T Offering Free Online Seminar June 12 on Benefits of Credit Cards and Other Tools in Driving Efficiencies for Small Businesses
San Antonio, TX – AT&T Inc. and Citi today announced the launch of the AT&T Universal Business Rewards Card, an innovative credit card designed to meet the specialized needs of small business customers. The AT&T Universal Business Rewards Card not only rewards small business owners for their purchases but also provides them with a prescription drug benefits program and an around-the-clock personal business assistant.
Through Citi’s ThankYou Rewards Network – a renowned, no-fee rewards program – cardmembers can redeem points for rewards such as merchandise, travel and gift certificates to many popular stores, restaurants, golf courses and other merchants. AT&T Universal Business Rewards cardmembers will earn:
* Five points for every dollar spent on eligible AT&T products and services.
* Three points for every dollar spent at participating office-supply retailers, gas stations and professional services providers, such as accounting and legal firms.
* One point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Cardmembers can earn up to 100,000 points each calendar year.
“Citi is pleased to deliver with AT&T the customer rewards, benefits and budgeting support that we know small businesses have long desired in a single card,” said Brian Lifsec, executive vice president, Citi Cards. “CitiBusiness has long been a leader in small business credit cards, providing customer-driven solutions for the unique and diverse needs of the small business owner.”
Tim Bannecker, AT&T vice president of Small Business Marketing, said: "AT&T and Citi have teamed up and responded to our small business customer needs with a card that begins and ends with the small business customer in mind. The AT&T Universal
Business Rewards Card is a first-of-its-kind credit card that provides tremendous value for small business customers, giving them a credit card that helps them grow their business with a built-in rewards system that helps them stretch their budget"
The new AT&T Universal Business Rewards Card provides significant small business benefits from Citi, including:
* 24/7 access to the Citi Personal Business Assistant service, with free personalized support and help with gathering business information, obtaining referrals for marketing and administrative needs, office management, travel arrangements and other business services.
* Savings of 10 – 60 percent on prescription drugs at more than 48,000 pharmacies nationwide through the Citi Prescription Discount program.
* Flexibility to set spending limits on employee cards.
* Quarterly and annual business account spending summaries by type and employee.
* Easy access to Citi’s free, industry-leading credit-education program, Use Credit Wisely, for businesses at http://www.business.usecreditwisely.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.