BMO Bank of Montreal Opens First Full Service Bank Branch in Okotoks
* Full service personal and commercial branch offers extended hours
* Represents an investment of $2 Million
* Branch uses emission-free electricity from Bullfrog Power
* New customers eligible to receive $100 cash deposit
BMO Bank of Montreal today opened a new 6,650 square foot personal and commercial banking branch at 401 - 200 Southridge Drive in Okotoks, one of the fastest growing communities in Canada.
This new location is easily accessible by car on the west side of Southridge Drive right before the turn-off to Turner Valley. BMO’s new Okotoks branch has a team of 13 personal banking and investment professionals who are eager to offer financial advice and support to all existing and new BMO customers in the community. This is the first full service BMO branch in Okotoks.
“We are committed to providing every one of our customers with the best banking experience possible,” said Dave Drok, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal. “To demonstrate our commitment we are offering a $100 cash deposit to all new customers who open a new chequing account between June 9th and July 12th and make an automatic pay deposit or bill payment to that account by October 12th, 2008.
“Our customers can be sure they will be met by a knowledgeable professional who will sit down and help them understand our products and services, so they can confidently make the right decisions with their money,” added Mr. Drok.
Customers can expect:
* A highly experienced team of in-house experts – including personal banking managers, financial services representatives, a mortgage specialist, a financial planner, a BMO Nesbitt Burns investment advisor and a BMO Harris Private Banking professional;
* Access to commercial account and deposit services;
* Three Instabank automated banking machines (ABM), including a drive-through ABM;
* Ample parking for BMO customers; and
* Full wheelchair accessibility.
“Now BMO customers can collect AIR MILES reward miles whenever and wherever they make purchases using their BMO Bank of Montreal debit card,” said Dave Sprague, VP, Calgary District, BMO Bank of Montreal. “No other bank can help you collect faster and redeem quicker and we are the only major financial institution that rewards both debit purchases and credit card purchases with access to a comprehensive choice of more than 800 reward and travel options,” added Mr. Sprague.
“And we have even more good news for AIR MILES Collectors; not only can you collect faster, but Mosaik MasterCard cardholders with a Mosaik Gold AIR MILES Reward Option can redeem for AIR MILES flights using 20 per cent fewer reward miles on any of the eleven AIR MILES reward miles partner airlines that travel to more than 500 destinations around the globe. If you’re not already banking with us, this is another great reason to come in and talk to us about how we can get you started,” he said.
BMO also announced that the branch will receive its electricity from Bullfrog Power, which provides homes and businesses in Ontario and Alberta with electricity generated from clean, renewable sources like wind power and low-impact hydro. BMO has purchased 5,000 Megawatt Hours per year of clean, emission-free electricity from Bullfrog Power.
Since Okotoks is a bedroom community, which sees many of its residents travel into Calgary for their livelihood, the new BMO branch’s hours of operation are:
* 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; and
* 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays;
The branch will hold a grand opening ceremony on Saturday, July 19th, 2008.
BMO serves customers through 37 branches in the Calgary area.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.