Verizon Wireless Customers Can Stay Entertained And In Style With The New MOTO™ W755
Exclusive Motorola Handset Gives Verizon Wireless Customers a Slim Design with Hot Multimedia Features.
BASKING RIDGE, NJ, and LIBERTYVILLE, IL — Verizon Wireless, builder and operator of the nation’s most reliable wireless network, and Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) announced that the MOTO™ W755 is now available exclusively online at www.verizonwireless.com and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores, including those in Circuit City. The MOTO W755 is a slim, new clamshell that supports all of the features and capabilities that Verizon Wireless customers have come to expect in their wireless phones. The device advances the design standard for affordable handsets with its premium soft touch and polished vacuum metal finishes. The 0.68-inch thick phone is available in two distinct color options – Black Slate and Purple.
The MOTO W755 has easy access to Verizon Wireless’ V CAST Music service with external touch-sensitive controls on the phone to allow customers to quickly search for song tracks by artist, album, track title and genre. These external controls also let users activate Bluetooth® and adjust ring volume or mute calls without ever opening the phone. V CAST Music offers more than 3 million songs from both well-known and independent artists and uses the most advanced technology to give customers their music over-the-air and direct to their wireless phones. The MOTO W755 also includes the following features for music lovers:
* Music player for formats AAC, AMR NB, MIDI, MP3 and WMA V9
* Create and manage playlists with Windows Media® Player 11
* Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology
* 2.5 mm headset jack
Keeping consumers entertained in more ways than one, the MOTO W755 features a 1.3 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom that enables users to easily capture still and video shots, including self-portraits. Recorded videos and images can then be shown on the crisp, 1.9-inch internal display. Additional features and capabilities on the MOTO W755 include:
* V CAST Video – download or stream video from the best names in news, sports, entertainment and more
* VZ Navigator(SM)-capable – get audible maps, turn-by-turn directions and location information
* Text, picture and video messaging
* Mobile IM and chat capabilities
* Mobile Web-capable – customizable, enhanced wireless access to the latest in news, sports, weather and more
* Media Center-capable – download games, ringtones, wallpapers and more
* microSD™ card memory port with up to 4 GB support with an optional memory card
* Phonebook with up to 1,000 contacts
The MOTO W755 handset is available for $69.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.