Board of Governors to Meet May 6-7, 2008 in Washington, DC
WASHINGTON, DC — The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet in Washington, DC, at Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, on May 6-7, 2008. The public is welcome to observe the Board’s open session, scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. on May 7 in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
Wednesday, May 7 at 8:30 a.m.
1. Minutes of the previous meetings, April 1-2 and April 14, 2008.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board (Alan Kessler).
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO (John Potter).
4. Committee reports.
5. Quarterly Report on Service Performance (Delores Killette, Consumer Advocate and Vice President).
6. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance (Glen Walker, Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President).
7. Capital investments.
1. Richmond, VA, Processing and Distribution Center (Tom Samra, Vice President, Facilities).
2. New York, NY, International Service Center/John F. Kennedy Air Mail Center New Lease – Ground and Building (Mr. Samra).
8. Tentative agenda for the July 29-30, 2008, meeting in Washington, DC.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.