Oracle Extends Premier Support for the Oracle® E-Business Suite
* During his keynote today at the COLLABORATE conference, Oracle President Charles Phillips announced the company has extended Premier Support for the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11.5.10 through November 2010.
* Oracle’s Premier Support includes product updates; fixes and security alerts; tax, legal and regulatory requirements; certification with new third-party products and versions; upgrade scripts; major product and technology releases and technical support.
* Mr. Phillips also announced that the first year of Sustaining Support for the Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.9 will include resolution of priority one technical assistant requests. 11.5.9 users in the U.S. will also receive 1099 support for the first year of Sustaining Support.
* Today’s announcement further demonstrates Oracle’s commitment to protect customer investments as part of its Applications Unlimited and Lifetime Support programs.
Oracle Lifetime Support Policy
* The Oracle Lifetime Support Policy outlines support options, provides access to technical experts, enables customers to take full advantage of product enhancements and helps ensure that systems are available and secure. Comprehensive and flexible, the Oracle Lifetime Support Policy contains three stages of support:
o Premier Support provides full maintenance and support of Oracle technology and applications.
o Extended Support extends Premier Support for an additional three years on select releases for an additional fee and also includes access to upgrade to the next generation of Oracle products and technology.
o Sustaining Support provides access to major product and technology releases and technical support including access to online support tools, Oracle knowledge bases, and call center technical support for as long as customers license Oracle software.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.