Garden State RVers Can Hit the Road with Insurance Made Just for Them
Progressive now offers specialized RV coverages and discounts in New Jersey.
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio .— Home to more than 100 privately owned camp grounds and 17 state parks, New Jersey is a popular RV destination. Now, thanks to leading RV insurer, Progressive, New Jersey’s RVers can be better protected when navigating the open road.
Progressive announced today it has begun selling RV insurance in the Garden State.
“We’re thrilled to bring our RV coverages and superior claims service to New Jersey,” said Cathy Pelfrey, Progressive’s RV product manager. “RVing is a popular way for families to travel, but just adding your RV to your auto policy can leave you under-protected. It’s important to know that specialized RV insurance that can adequately protect you and your ’home-away-from-home’ is available.”
Progressive’s specialized RV insurance includes:
* Total Loss Replacement — Replacement of your RV with a new model of similar make and quality if yours is stolen or totaled (available on newer RVs);
* Emergency Vacation Expense — If your RV is damaged during a trip, you can receive up to $2,000 for lodging and transportation;
* 24-hour Roadside Assistance — Progressive will cover the cost to hook up and tow your RV to the nearest qualified repair facility, not just the local gas station; and
* Full-Timer’s Package — Homeowner-like coverage if you use your RV as a primary residence.
New RV discounts and benefits available include:
* Defensive Driver Discount — Complete a state-sponsored defensive driver course and receive a 10 percent discount on Bodily Injury/Property Damage, Collision and Personal Injury Protection coverages.
* Anti-Theft Device Discount — Have a passive anti-theft device, like a cut-off switch or delayed ignition system, installed on your RV? You can receive a discount of up to 25 percent on Comprehensive coverage.
* Multi-Policy Discount — Receive a discount of 5 percent on your RV policy if you have another Progressive policy including auto, motorcycle and boat.
* Disappearing Deductibles — A deductible decrease of 25 percent every year claim free.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.