How Curly Girls Stay in the Loop - NaturallyCurly.com Unveils a Dynamic New Look for 2008
Austin, TX – March 2008 – NaturallyCurly.com, the leading online community for curlies since 1998, re-launches its popular website with a dynamic new look and feel for 2008.
Founded by curl-friends Michelle Breyer and Gretchen Heber, NaturallyCurly.com informs, empowers and unites a community of people brought together by a common interest – curly hair – which often defines them in their everyday lives. Using a straightforward, informative approach, NaturallyCurly attracts educated, affluent and influential consumers, who have experienced both triumphs and challenges in their love/hate relationship with their locks.
“The new NaturallyCurly.com is both visually exciting and easier to navigate for curlies, making it simpler for them to find whatever it is they are looking for in the curl community,” explains Breyer.
“We remain committed to being the preeminent online community for curlies,” adds Heber, “And we know these improvements will expand our member base, attracting and encouraging new curly girls around the world to experience NaturallyCurly.com.”
With ringlets of information, new enhancements to the NaturallyCurly site include:
• Dynamic Publishing – Monthly articles are now published on a weekly -- sometimes daily -- basis, keeping members in the loop on the latest trends, interviews and curly hair news.
• Curly Categories – Are you a curly teen? A mature curly? Super kinky or wavy? The new NaturallyCurly offers categories that speak directly to you and your custom hair types (and gripes!)
• Personalization – Coming soon, you can customize your NaturallyCurly experience by selecting the type of information you want to read on a daily basis, creating your own salon reviews and uploading a “curlatar” picture for your user profile.
• Promotions – Look for more contests and promotions including the “Ringlet Scavenger Hunt” which consists of a series of questions that can only be answered by exploring the new NaturallyCurly.com and gathering “ringlets” to accumulate the most points for the site’s grand prize of a trip to New York City, a Ouidad makeover and oodles of other curl-friendly products.
Popular NaturallyCurly sections have also had mini makeovers, and are easier to find and navigate:
• CurlHighlights – Located on the homepage, CurlHighlights lets you easily browse through the most up-to-date articles, presently including Love is in the Hair: Sexy Styles to Add Va Va Voom, Christo’s Celebrity Corner: Joss Stone, Product Spotlight: Ricci, Rouquinne’s Makeup Missive: Love Apples!, Treat Your Hair to Chocolate-Food of the Gods, and Curly and Single? How to Approach the Dating Game, among others.
• CurlTalk – Find answers to frequently asked questions or register to join the curly chat community. Forums discuss everything from hair to fashion to relationships to politics – and everything in between.
• CurlSalons – Locate salons and spas across the country that cater to curly cues. Coming soon, members can submit their favorite salon’s info to share with other curlies, while reading comments from others about a particular salon.
• CurlProducts – Read about the most recent products introduced to the curly market. Check out the founders’ personal favorites. Coming soon, readers submit their own favorites and provide feedback to product reviews.
• CurlReading – How are curlies staying in the loop? NaturallyCurly’s CurlReading section features recommended reading material including books, editorials, tips, articles, professional stylist’s blogs and more.
• CurlMart – NaturallyCurly’s online boutique of products for anyone with naturally curly hair. It contains tried and true products recommended by the world’s top stylists and other members. Choose from styling aids, shampoos, conditioners, hair accessories and NaturallyCurly’s own Curly Cocktails.
For more information, please visit www.naturallycurly.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- jeanine boiko
- J9 Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.