BelAir Networks Wireless Mesh Improves the Guest Experience at Leading Hotels, Resorts and Venues
High Speed Wireless Broadband Networks Support Multiple Mobile Services at Sheraton, Westin, Dolphin Stadium and Lincoln Center
Hospitality organizations worldwide are realizing the strategic advantage delivered by wireless networks at their properties.
In the October 2007 Deloitte & Touche USA LLP Online Travel Survey, nearly a third of respondents said that “wireless Internet access is likely to influence them in choosing one lodging facility over another”.
As guests and visitors increasingly demand fast and reliable wireless Internet access, hospitality operators are turning to BelAir Networks to increase guest satisfaction with seamless wireless coverage in guest rooms and throughout hospitality properties and venues. BelAir Networks ‘outside-in’ network design delivers extensive indoor and outdoor broadband coverage from high-performance wireless mesh nodes strategically deployed outdoors. This unique approach uses less equipment and wiring than traditional Wi-Fi access points, reducing the cost, time, labor and maintenance associated with the network deployment and its ongoing operation.
Recent announcements and headlines underscore BelAir Networks growing momentum with hotels, resorts and entertainment venues:
• Sheraton Vistana Resort Features BelAir Network: BelAir works with Sprint to deploy high speed broadband wireless Internet access for guestrooms at leading resort
• Dolphin Stadium Wins InfoWorld 100 Award for BelAir Networks Mobile Broadband Wireless Mesh Deployment: Largest Point-of-Sale (POS) Network under One Roof Honored for Innovative, Cutting-Edge Wireless Technology and Approach
• Westin Gets World-Class Wi-Fi in Hollywood
• Thesen Islands, South Africa Wins Prestigious 2007 CNBC International Property Development Awards: Key Amenity from Eden Telecom on Thesen Islands, is the Broadband Wireless Mesh Network Powered by BelAir
• The Four-Diamond Westin Kierland Resort & Spa Enhances Guest Satisfaction with BelAir Networks: Wi-Fi Network Deployed Outdoors Cost-effectively Provides Seamless, Reliable High-Speed Internet Service Inside and Out
• Lincoln Center Signs Innovative Agreement with Nokia to Offer Wi-Fi Service in all of its Outdoor Spaces in June 2007: 21st-Century Technology To Be Available, Free of Charge, To the 5 Million People Who Visit, Work and Study at Lincoln Center Each Year
The highly reliable and esthetically attractive BelAir nodes enable hotel operators to get broadband wireless access up and running quickly with no disruption to guests, visitors or staff. These secure, reliable, and high-performance wireless broadband networks can be used to enhance the guest experience, improve productivity, reduce networking costs and increase revenues. Applications supported include high-speed Internet access, wireless point-of-sale (POS) systems for mobile check-in and food & beverage services, enterprise Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for staff, video security networks for surveillance and monitoring, and location based services for asset and personnel tracking and monitoring in larger resort properties, venues and amusement parks.
“BelAir Networks has always been really popular with hotels, resorts and entertainment venues because our wireless mesh nodes provide high-performance wireless broadband coverage quickly and cost-effectively,” explained Dave Park, vice president, Product Marketing, BelAir Networks. “Our hospitality customers are constantly finding new ways to leverage their secure, reliable, and high performance BelAir Networks deployments.”
For pricing and ordering information on BelAir Networks products, please contact BelAir Networks at email@example.com.
BelAir Networks will be at booth #13 at the Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) 2008 Annual Members’ Meeting and Conference, Seattle Westin, February 25 – 27. BelAir Networks is a Platinum Member of HTNG, a trade association that facilitates the development of next-generation, customer-centric technologies to better meet the needs of the global hotel community
BelAir Networks CTO, Stephen Rayment, will also be hosting a live webcast: “Broadband Wireless Mesh for Hospitality: Improving the Top Line and the Bottom Line from the Outside In” on Tuesday, March 11 at 2:00 pm EST, and on Thursday, March 13 at 2:00 pm EST. To accommodate attendees in Europe, Middle East and Africa, an additional live webcast will be held on Thursday, March 13 at 2:00 pm GMT. For more details or to register go to www.belairnetworks.com/webcasts.
BelAir Networks offers the industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio supporting Wi-Fi, WiMAX, 4.9 GHz Public Safety, 5.9 GHz ITS, and 4.4 GHz Military spectrum bands and includes the flagship four-radio BelAir200 Wireless Multi-service Switch Router, the BelAir200D for Defense applications, the three-radio BelAir100T Wireless Mesh Node, the BelAir100M Mobile Mesh Node, the dual-radio BelAir100 Multi-service Node and BelAir100D, the single- or dual-radio BelAir100C Multi-service Node featuring point-to-multipoint backhaul, and the strand-mounted BelAir100S all seamlessly operating through the BelAirOS and managed by BelViewNMS.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.