Leading Service and Support Industry Experts Share Their Expertise on SupportIndustry.com
Santa Barbara, CA, February 21, 2008 - SupportIndustry.com (http://www.SupportIndustry.com), an online resource dedicated to enabling organizations to deliver world-class customer service and support, has announced the addition of several new articles, authored by leading industry experts, to the SupportIndustry.com web site.
These content-rich pieces are intended to be another valuable resource for SupportIndustry.com’s members, and can be immediately viewed at http://www.supportindustry.com/asktheexpert/index.htm. A selection of the latest offerings includes the following:
- How Customer Preconceptions Affect Maintenance Contract Sales by Tom Sweeny, ServiceXRG
- Calculating Support Center Staff Requirements by Penny Reynolds, Founding Partner, The Call Center School
- Are You Taking Care of Your Employees? by Rosanne D’Ausilio, Ph.D., President of Human Technologies Global, Inc.
- A “Frank” Conversation by Pete McGarahan, McGarahan & Associates
- Emergence of Quality Management/Liability Recording Suites for Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises by Donna Fluss, founder and President of DMG Consulting LLC
“SupportIndustry.com is happy to showcase the latest articles from some of the leading authorities on the service and support industry,” said Carolyn Healey, Publisher, SupportIndustry.com. “Content from experts such as these is one more tool SupportIndustry.com offers senior level service and support professionals.”
Research shows keeping both customers and employees happy is essential to any company’s success. SupportIndustry.com (http://www.SupportIndustry.com) allows visitors to sign up for free membership, which gives them access to breaking news, research and tools to help them meet the high expectations of their customers and the needs of their employees. Members are senior-level professionals responsible for the help desk, customer support operation or overall IT operations for their company.
- Contact Information
- Carolyn Healey
- Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.