Intelliden Unveils Next Phase of Network Automation for Large, Complex, Dynamic IP Networks
Intelliden Inc., a leading provider of Intelligent Networking solutions that enable organizations to control, manage and scale their networks, today announced a major release of its R-Series® platform delivering unparalleled levels of network performance, scalability and automation. The R-Series® 5.0 platform offers a number of key enhancements to further support the automation requirements of ‘network-driven’ organizations.
Purpose built for large, complex and dynamic IP networks, the R-Series platform provides the foundation for Intelliden’s solutions for automating network discovery, configuration management, provisioning and compliance. The R-Series platform incorporates Intelliden’s revolutionary patented technology and standards-based architecture. It serves as an abstraction layer for network devices and provides real-time state awareness for accurate first-time, every time network changes.
The Intelliden R-Series® 5.0 platform offers unparalleled levels of support for the largest and most transaction-intensive network environments. Key enhancements to Intelliden R-Series 5.0 platform include:
* Improved scalability for the most complex networks including the ability to support device configuration files of 1 million lines
* Improved flexibility for high-availability and geographically-dispersed deployments through a modular and fully distributed architecture
* Optimized user interface (UI) for managing large device and transaction volumes
* ‘Plug and play’ device driver architecture for faster support of new and existing devices
* Enhanced real-time reporting of time sensitive network information
* Enhanced security through improved integration with 3rd party authentication applications including TACACS+, RADIUS and Active Directory
* Native support for IPv6 environments
* Modeled support for a number of new devices including Cisco Systems Carrier Routing System CRS-1, ACE Application Control Engine, Aironet AP 1200 and ME 3400 Ethernet Access switch; Juniper Networks E-Series® Routing Platform; Tellabs® 8813 Ethernet Access Node; and World Wide Packet LightningEdge® Service Delivery Switches
Together these enhancements provide dramatic performance and scalability improvements, superior operational flexibility and ease of use while delivering the highest levels of network automation at lower cost.
“The increasing reliance on IP networks for delivery of next generation services, data center automation and mission critical business transactions is placing unprecedented demands on the network organizations. The rate at which new network based services are being launched and new devices are being added combined with heightened compliance and security requirements means that script based solutions and legacy architectures can no longer fulfill the needs of today’s network driven organizations,” said Alan Black, President and CEO of Intelliden. “Such organizations depend on these networks for realizing significant business benefits. They require a different solution to control, manage and scale their mission critical networks, or risk making the network their biggest impediment. Through the R-Series 5.0 platform, Intelliden has delivered an enhanced alternative to legacy solutions – one that can scale to meet the business priorities of today and can be tailored to meet the requirements of tomorrow”.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.