Belkin Announces New Sleeves for Apple MacBook Air™
(Compton, CA).– Belkin International, Inc., announces new Sleeves designed to fit and complement your MacBook Air. Ranging from neoprene to leather, the Sleeves protect your MacBook Air without adding any bulk.
* Neoprene Sleeves will be available in March 2008 in the US and Canada
* All other Sleeves will be available late May 2008 in the US and Canada
Slim-Fit Sleeve for MacBook Air (F8N069) – US: $39.99
* No zippers or magnets, just slip in your MacBook Air and flip the top over to secure it in place
* Made of high-quality neoprene that protects and cushions your notebook
Leather/Neoprene Sleeve for MacBook Air (F8N066) – US: $49.99
* Asymmetrical zipper gives you the flexibility to access your notebook from the top or the side
* Made of high-quality leather and neoprene
Neoprene Sleeve for MacBook Air (F8N065) – US: $49.99
* Designed to keep your MacBook Air snug and protected
* Use it with your favorite bag or on its own
Vertical Sleeve with Strap for MacBook Air (F8N067) – US: $49.99
* Slim-Fit Strap gives you the flexibility to carry your MacBook Air in your arms or on your shoulder
* Eliminates the need to put your Sleeve in another bag—the perfect minimalist case for your minimalist notebook
Chris McGugan, Vice President of Product Management, Belkin International, Inc.:
* We are excited to be the first to introduce new sleeves for the MacBook Air.
* Building off our strength in the iPod accessories category, we are extending this asset to create accessories for the MacBook Air that are stylish, well-designed, and easy to use.
* In respecting the thinness of the MacBook Air, we’ve designed our sleeves to complement it by keeping a similarly slim profile.
Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. MacBook Air is a trademark of Apple Inc.
About Belkin International, Inc.
Belkin offers a diverse product mix that provides people with seamless electronics integration in their homes, cars, and on the go. Founded in California in 1983, Belkin is a privately held company and the recognized leader in connectivity solutions, in addition to accessories for MP3 devices, computers, and more. We provide extensive solutions for networking, home theater—with our PureAV® line of cables, power, and digital wireless accessories—and many more categories. You can view and purchase them at www.belkin.com, as well as through a network of major distributors, resellers, and superstores.
Belkin’s phenomenal growth has led to our expanding global presence. In addition to corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, we now have offices throughout Europe—in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany, among others—and in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, Shanghai, and our regional headquarters in Hong Kong.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.