Gorilla Trades Releases 2008 Financial Predictions
Jupiter, Fla. – January 11, 2008 – The Gorilla, of Gorilla Trades, a proprietary stock picking service, has released his predictions for the financial world in 2008. They are as follows:
• The Dow will fluctuate throughout the year, trading as low as 11,850 and as high as 14,650, finishing off 2008 at around 14,150.
• Nasdaq will vary as well, although not as much, trading as low as 2,297 and as high as 2,840. It will finish the year around the 2,750 level.
• The S&P 500 will rise and fall between 1,600 and 1,340, ending the year at about 1,550.
• Gold will end 2008 at about the $800 level, having fluctuated between $670 per ounce and $1070 per ounce.
• Oil will climb all the way to $130 per barrel, and drop to as low as $72 per barrel, ending the year at a reasonable $85 per barrel
• Ten year treasury notes will yield between 2.9% and 4.2% throughout the year, closing the year at about a 3% level.
• The Fed rate will fall below 3% by the time fall arrives; until then it will be unclear as to whether or not the country is in a recession and/or inflation pressures have eased.
This year’s Fed rate cuts will help the economy in general, but they will not help the credit crisis, solve the problem of credit default swaps, and they will definitely not resuscitate the sub-prime market, nor rescue the overall real estate market. The real estate market, as a whole, will most likely not be saved until well into 2009.
Although there aren’t any economic numbers to confirm it – it may take 3-6 months for them to do so – the Gorilla speculates that the country is currently in a recession, and that this recession will continue through the summer’s slow spending months, until finally rebounding, gradually in the latter half of 2008.
Regardless of the performance of the overall stock market in 2008, the Gorilla can predict with much certainty that his GorillaPicks will again produce profits for his subscribers. Good luck to all in 2008!
About Gorilla Trades:
Gorilla Trades, incorporated in 1999, offers a risk-controlled, market tested, proprietary system which generates a menu of stock ideas that have consistently proven to identify stock trades with explosive price appreciation potential. The system allows subscribers to make decisions on potentially profitable stocks without having to spend hours on research. Gorilla trades, located in Jupiter, Florida, boasts subscribers in all 50 states and 55 different countries. To start trading with the Gorilla visit: http://www.gorillatrades.com.
- Contact Information
- Lisa Gandy
- Media Contact
- Media Brokers Intl.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.