New Kensington® Notebook Cases for Women Pack Style, Functionality and Comfort
Rich, Textured Exteriors with Contrast Stitching, Paisley Linings and Pleats Meet Light Weight, Smart Pockets and Ergonomic Support
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. - Kensington Computer Products Group, a worldwide leader in delivering Smart Made Simple™ computing accessories for the mobile professional, today introduced three new Contour™ Balance cases—a top loader case, backpack and roller—made specifically for professional women to carry their notebook computers in style and comfort.
The new Contour Balance line takes inspiration from women who demand styling to match the latest fashion trends, but also the functionality to keep up with their professional lifestyle in comfort. Balance lets women express their personality and taste with designs that bring out the colors, patterns, textures and shapes of today’s latest looks. Kensington’s expertise in designing for mobile professionals ensures a customized level of comfort, for a line of cases that fits like your favorite pair of shoes.
Each Contour Balance case is finished in either onyx and white or chocolate and cream, with contrasting floral paisley or graphic print along the interior. Understated, clean lines and modern silhouettes on the outside combine with thoughtful features on the inside that are custom-designed for professional women.
“Uncompromising style. The concept behind Contour Balance was to give professional women a smart alternative to impractical fashion,” said Ly Nguyen, Regional Product Manager, Cases. “These three new cases don’t just look great; we designed them to offer outstanding notebook protection and comfort. We shaped them to fit the contours of a woman’s body, which makes carrying them more natural; we added ergonomic straps and panels to make them more comfortable; and we packed them with features to give women more options for carrying their work around. The result is style with purpose.”
Key features of the new Contour Balance line include:
* Stylish and Smart – designed to complement your wardrobe and show off your good taste, Contour Balance has the refined styling to hold its own among your other bags, but with the practicality and versatility that will quickly make it your favorite.
* Protective and Light – each Contour Balance case uses a patented AirBrake™ cushioning system to provide superior protection for notebook computers, while the overall weight of each case has been reduced to make them easier to carry. The Contour Roller, for example, is up to 25% lighter than traditional rollers.
* Comfortable – new Air-Flo Contour panels are tailored for women, offering custom-fitting ergonomic support that dissipates heat and sits closer to the torso for greater comfort on the go.
* Organized – purpose-built pockets provide dedicated storage for accessories and separates smaller items from larger ones, making it easy to find that lipstick or power supply when the need arises.
* Strong – durable, lightweight and water-resistant, the microfiber exterior of a Contour Balance case will stand up to regular wear and tear without showing it.
* Convenient – stowable shoulder straps (available on top loader) offer a choice of carrying options, and a telescoping handle (available on Roller) makes traveling a breeze.
The Contour Balance Collection from Kensington Includes:
* Kensington Contour™ Balance Case - OnyxKensington Contour™ Balance Case - Chocolate Kensington Contour™ Balance Case (K62535US onyx & K62536US chocolate): A case for your 15” notebook and all your essentials. A detachable, ergonomic shoulder strap can be stowed in an exterior pocket. The protection system at the bottom of the case protects your notebook from accidental falls. Feminine pleat detailing and a stylish paisley or graphic print inset. Available in onyx and chocolate. Suggested retail price $79.99.
* Kensington Contour™ Balance Backpack Kensington Contour™ Balance Backpack (K62534US): This compact backpack has space for smaller accessories, and a dedicated notebook compartment that will fit 14.1” widescreen computers. Ergonomic straps are designed to provide the greatest support for women. Contrasting chocolate and cream colors make for a polished, professional and feminine look. Available in chocolate only. Suggested retail price $69.99.
* Kensington Contour™ Balance Roller Kensington Contour™ Balance Roller (K62533US): A telescoping handle lets you wheel around your 15.4” widescreen notebook and other accessories, while the lightweight design is up to 25% lighter than traditional rollers, making it easier to carry. The microfiber material offers high durability, soft fabric and scuff resistant bottom. Kensington’s patented Contour panel makes the case more comfortable to carry when needed. Available in onyx only. Suggested retail price: $119.99.
For additional information on the new and existing line of Kensington® Carry it products, please visit kensington.com.
Smart Made Simple. (www.kensington.com)
Wherever technology takes you, personalize it with Kensington, a worldwide leader in Smart Made Simple computing accessories. Kensington makes smart, intuitive, and stylish computing accessories for notebook and desktop computers, MP3 players and iPods. Kensington Computer Products Group, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, is the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ABD), a world leader in branded office products, with annual revenues of nearly $2 billion and products marketed in more than 100 countries across the globe. For more information, visit the Kensington web site at kensington.com or call Kensington toll-free at 1-800-235-6708.
Kensington is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands. Contour, AirBrake and Smart Made Simple are trademarks of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.