BMO Bank of Montreal Opens 7,000 Sq. Ft. Bank Branch in Scarborough, Ontario
New branch powered by clean energy and offers personal, commercial, investment and wealth management services under one roof
BMO Bank of Montreal today opened an expansive $1.3 million personal and commercial banking branch in Scarborough, Ontario at 2230 Kennedy Road at the corner of Sheppard Avenue. The new 7,000 square-foot branch is situated in the growing residential area of Scarborough, is easily accessible from Hwy 401 and Hwy 404, and is within walking distance of the bank’s old location on Kennedy Road.
BMO also announced that the new branch is one of the first BMO branches that will receive its electricity from Bullfrog Power, which provides homes and businesses in Ontario and Alberta with electricity generated from clean, renewable sources like wind power and low-impact hydro. BMO has purchased 5,000 Megawatt Hours per year of clean, emission-free electricity from Bullfrog Power.
“It is part of BMO’s Environmental Policy to encourage a green workplace through programs that promote energy efficiency, recycling and waste minimization,” said Jim Johnston, Director, Environmental Sustainability, BMO Financial Group. BMO is the premier financial institution on the bullfrogpowered Green Index, and this shows our leadership in environmental sustainability.”
The Kennedy Road branch has 25 financial services professionals. BMO customers will enjoy a full complement of financial services including, wealth management provided by, BMO Harris Private Banking, investment advice provided by, BMO Nesbitt Burns, and BMO Bank of Montreal commercial banking services. In addition customers will have access to longer banking hours.
“Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are eager to sit down with our customers and help them understand the wide range of products and services BMO has to offer,” said Kim Lee, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal. “We can help our customers make the right decisions with their money.”
The Kennedy Rd. branch features:
* Full commercial banking services including cash management and deposit services;
* A highly experienced team of personal banking professionals with mortgage, financial planning, investment and wealth management expertise;
* Offices where clients can have meaningful financial discussions in private;
* Ample parking facilities for BMO customers;
* Full wheelchair accessibility; and
* Two Instabank Extra automated banking machines (ABMs).
* Hours of operation: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays; 9:30 am to 8:00 pm on Thursdays and Fridays; and 9:30 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.