World Wrestling Entertainment® Releases WrestleMania®: The Complete Anthology DVD Box Set Available on Tuesday, November 1
First-Ever DVD Box Set Chronicles WrestleMania’s I to XXI; See Every Historic WrestleMania Moment in the Last 21 Years
STAMFORD, Conn., October 28, 2005 - 21 Discs, 69 Hours, Over 200 Complete Matches. World Wrestling Entertainment announces the much-anticipated release of WrestleMania: The Complete Anthology DVD Box Set, which hits stores on Tuesday, November 1. This first-ever complete WrestleMania DVD collection beginning with WrestleMania I in 1985 and spanning all the way to the historic WrestleMania 21 in 2005, captures all the epic battles, classic matches, and blockbuster main events in one ultimate DVD collection.
Available to sports entertainment fans everywhere, this DVD set contains four individual, 5-disc volumes with each containing 5 exciting years of WrestleMania and WrestleMania 21 under the box lid. Each of the four volumes will also be sold individually but do not include a collectible Senitype card (exclusively available only in the box set) which captures a WrestleMania moment on a replica piece of 35mm film. The Complete Anthology allows fans of all ages the opportunity to witness all 213 matches in WrestleMania history.
See immortals collide and titles change hands in epic battles that could only happen on sports entertainment’s grandest stage. WrestleMania: The Complete Anthology includes such blockbuster matches as:
– “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff & “Rowdy” Roddy Piper™ with Cowboy Bob Orton™ vs. Hollywood Hogan™ & Mr. T with “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka™ in the first ever main event at WrestleMania I.
– Hulk Hogan™ vs. Ultimate Warrior for the WWE® Championship and Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania VI.
– “Macho Man” Randy Savage™ vs. Ric Flair® for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania VIII.
– Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon™ in the first ever Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania X.
– Stone Cold Steve Austin™ vs. Bret “Hit Man” Hart™ in a Submission Match at WrestleMania 13.
– The Rock® vs. Hulk Hogan in an Icon vs. Icon Match at WrestleMania X8.
– Hulk Hogan body slamming Andre the Giant™ for the first time ever at WrestleMania III.
– Ultimate Warrior coming to the aid of Hulk Hogan as he makes his return to the WWE at WrestleMania VIII.
WrestleMania The Complete Anthology DVD box set and individual volumes will be available at all major retail stores.
WrestleMania 22 will take place on April 2, 2006, at Chicago’s Allstate Arena live and only on pay-per-view. Catch the action leading up to WrestleMania by following the stories of all of WWE’s Superstars live on Monday Night RAW® every Monday at 9 p.m. ET on USA Network and Friday Night Smackdown!® every Friday at 8 p.m. ET on UPN.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) is an integrated media and entertainment company headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, and London. Additional information on the company can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. Information on television ratings and community activities can be found at parents.wwe.com.
Trademarks: The names of all World Wrestling Entertainment televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Gary Davis
- VP, Corporate Communications
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.