Philips showcases the latest advances in consumer lifestyle technology at IFA
IFA 2007, Berlin, Germany – Philips is showcasing its leadership in consumer lifestyle electronics at this year’s IFA, being held in Berlin from 31 August until 5 September.
Highlights of the show include the revolutionary new Aurea FlatTV, which builds on Philips’ 11-year leadership in flat television technology. The Aurea’s application of the latest advances in Philips Ambilight TV technology results in a minimalist design that radiates an aura of light and color beyond the frame to create an immersive, ambient viewing experience.
Retailers, journalists and consumers visiting the Philips stand at IFA will also be able to see:
* Philips’ full range of 2007 FlatTVs, including the 47PFL9732D, named European Full HD LCD TV of the Year, 2007-2008 by the European Imaging & Sound Association (EISA). The 47” set is one of a number of Philips FlatTVs this year to feature both the new LED-based Ambilight system and the acclaimed new picture quality platform, Perfect Pixel HD Engine.
* The Philips HTS8100 SoundBar with Ambisound technology, winner of the European Home Theater Compact System 2007-2008 EISA Award. The HTS8100 is a true innovation in home entertainment, delivering true 5.1-channel surround sound in a single unit, sleekly designed to fit underneath any flat panel television.
* Philips-Swarovski Active Crystals – the unique new range of headphones and USB storage devices encrusted in Swarovski crystals and to be worn as fashion accessories.
* The BDP7100 Blu-ray Disc player, being launched this year in Europe to offer the ultimate high definition video entertainment platform.
* Power4life, a true Sense & Simplicity proposition being launched this year in Europe and enabling all portable electronic devices to be recharged with a single charger.
* Philips amBX PC gaming accessories – speakers, lights, desk fans and a ‘wrist rumbler’ which, when combined produce light, color, sound, vibration and even air flow effects, immersing gamers in the very games they’re playing.
* The latest Streamium Wireless Music Systems, which can store entire CD collections and distribute the music wirelessly around the house.
* GoGear portable video and audio players – Philips is expanding its presence to cover a range of MP3 Video players including mobile TV tuners and DVD playback
* Advanced technology applications being developed for commercial introduction by Philips Research are on display in the FutureZone. Highlights include the TagTiles home learning tool, and new applications of 3D display solutions for professional signage applications.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.