AT&T Prepares Small Businesses for Takeoff with Dedicated Wireless Support, Private Jet Time Giveaway
Exclusively Business Program Provides Wireless Specialists, Waived Activation Fees and Around-the-Clock Technical Assistance for Wireless Customers
San Antonio, Texas.-AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) has announced that small businesses now have access to dedicated wireless specialists and savings as part of the AT&T Exclusively Business program. The program gives qualified small businesses preferred treatment and is designed to equip growing businesses with a dedicated team that provides recommendations and support for mobile voice and data communications solutions.
To promote the program launch, AT&T is sponsoring a sweepstakes for a 10-hour Marquis Jet CardSM that provides access to flight time on a Citation V Ultra jet. The winning small business will have exclusive use of the jet during the 10 hours and can send up to seven people on each private flight.
According to the Office of Advocacy of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), there are approximately 5.7 million small businesses with fewer than 50 employees in the U.S. These businesses employ 33.2 million people and are a significant driver of the U.S. economy. They represent approximately 22 percent of all businesses in the country.
“Small businesses have the same mobile communications requirements of larger enterprises, but they have unique solution needs and buying preferences” said Lynn Castlevetro, senior director of Small Business Marketing, AT&T’s wireless unit. “AT&T has extended the wireless sales force beyond the retail and online stores to include dedicated small business call center associates and in-person small business advisors who visit small business customers’ premises. This provides small businesses with enhanced resources as they integrate wireless solutions into their operations.”
As part of the AT&T Exclusively Business program, AT&T has assigned hundreds of additional small business wireless specialists nationwide. AT&T small business wireless specialists are trained to diagnose and recommend industry-specific solutions that are tailored to individual small business needs. AT&T expects to continue to expand this sales force throughout 2007 and 2008.
All new and existing AT&T business customers with a qualified wireless business contract are eligible for the AT&T Exclusively Business program. Members of the AT&T Exclusively Business program receive the following combined program and contract benefits:
* Waived Service Activation Fees for Qualified Activations
* Discounts. Exclusively Business program members with five or more qualified users automatically receive a 7 percent discount off the monthly service charge of their qualified voice and data service plans and can extend this discount as a benefit to their employees.
* Access to Small Business Account Management Team. AT&T small business wireless specialists are available to answer questions, recommend wireless solutions and address concerns to help ensure optimal small business communications.
* 24/7 Technical Support
* AT&T Premier Enterprise Portal. AT&T Exclusively Business customers have access to an individually customized Web portal, where they can purchase devices and services and manage account activity at their convenience, 24/7.
* Quarterly Consultations With Wireless Specialists. AT&T will conduct proactive account reviews with each small business customer to examine ongoing communications needs and determine areas of needed growth and adjustment.
* Subscription to Quarterly Newsletter
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.