New Web Site Offers Women Modern Tools for Tackling Age-Old Divorce Problems
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Women who are separated, divorced or facing divorce now have a free online resource filled with practical knowledge known only by divorce lawyers and survivors of perilous divorces: The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide (themodernwomansdivorceguide.com).
The site was conceived and created by a former family lawyer who also is divorced. “While I was practicing family law in California and Hawaii, I witnessed the plight of divorcing women everyday,” said Helene Taylor, the site’s co-founder. “I saw the pressing need for straightforward guidelines that they could use to confront and overcome the legal and personal challenges they were facing.” Ms. Taylor was also very familiar with the unforgiving nature of law and the significant, negative impact it had on under- or unrepresented women. “This knowledge motivated me to find a way to get that critically important information to as many women as I could, regardless of their circumstances. That is how The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide was born.”
The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide differs significantly from existing divorce web sites. It is neither a general legal resource, nor is it simply a network of strangers. It is a dynamic, round-the-clock site filled with stress reducing, money-saving tips, state-specific resources and links, and articles that show women how to tackle problems common to every divorce, regardless of whether it is filed in San Diego, Dallas or New York City. The site also is jam-packed with interactive tools, including:
* Questionnaires, worksheets and checklists designed to help even the most timid women accomplish such difficult tasks as preparing for divorce before telling their husbands, interviewing lawyers, negotiating contracts, appearing in court, settling their cases and enforcing judgments.
* “Talk to a Lawyer” and “Talk to a Mediator” services that enable women to describe their cases succinctly and ask interested lawyers and mediators in their area to contact them.
* A Member’s Forum that allows women to connect directly with others facing similar challenges, ask questions and find answers. Regardless of their locations, women can share their experiences, knowledge and support.
* A blog that helps women get motivated, gives weekly divorce tips, shares real-life stories and breaks up-to-the-minute divorce-related news.
Additional site features include articles written by women who are doctors, ex-wives, mothers and published authors, plus links to hundreds of national and state agencies and programs that provide family law services and support to women.
The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide is now available to women everywhere at no cost. To join the community and see how the site can help you, visit themodernwomansdivorceguide.com.
About The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide:
Inspired and co-founded by former family lawyer Helene Taylor, The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide is a dynamic and interactive web site designed exclusively for modern women in or facing divorce. The site provides the practical tools, resources and support every divorcing woman needs to navigate the divorce process. The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide is headquartered in San Francisco, California. ###
- Contact Information
- Helene Taylor
- President and Founder
- The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.