EBV Elektronik announces the "TechTrends" Seminar Series 2007
Poing, Munich -- Under the banner “TechTrends” – Technologies for Future Applications, EBV Elektronik, an Avnet Company (NYSE:AVT), offers its yearly overview in Central Europe of the latest trends and product developments in the semiconductor industry.
“At “TechTrends” customers can create their own individual agenda by choosing from 28 different parallel sessions to cover their specific interests (www.ebv.com/techtrends). In these sessions EBV’s supplier partners not only to talk about current highlight products, but also provide our customers with an outlook about future technology trends, roadmaps and developments,” explains Rudy Van Parijs, vice president Technical Development, EBV Elektronik.
How does “TechTrends” differ from other seminars?
• The EBV sales team, together with the applications specialists define locally the themes based on their market knowledge and align it solely to the customer’s needs. Therefore the content of “TechTrends” differs regionally, totally dedicated to the local market and its requirements. After the themes are defined, EBV decides which manufacturers’ portfolios fit best for each session. Using this process “TechTrends” guarantees that the contents are not set by the manufacturers but by EBV and are therefore completely customer oriented.
• On-site demonstrations and the opportunity for discussions with supplier specialists provide a practical overview of the latest products and technologies.
• Every manufacturer will have a small booth located outside of the seminar rooms, which will enable them to share further information about their portfolio. The benefit to customers is that they can have discussions with the suppliers parallel to the sessions and obtain additional information beyond the content of the presentations.
• All seminars are free of charge. EBV and its supplier partners share all costs.
The “TechTrends” Themes for 2007 are:
• High-End Processing & FPGA Solutions
• LED Technology
• Motion Control
• Building Automation & RF
• Power Management
• Microcontroller & Graphics Control
The seminars were first held in Belgium and The Netherlands and then expanded into other major cities in Germany, Switzerland, the Nordic countries, UK, Italy and France.
“TechTrends” were originally planned to take place every two years. However the seminars have proved to be a great success, with feedback from attendees such as “a great, unique and totally different seminar concept” and requests from customers and suppliers to hold these seminars more often. Therefore EBV has decided to roll out “TechTrends” within Europe and offer them on a yearly basis.
For more information and to register online go to: www.ebv.com/techtrends
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.