KODAK INSITE Brand Extends to Entire Integrated Family of Internet Portal Solutions
Rochester, NY,- Kodak is expanding its INSITE brand to encompass all products that deliver Web portal based solutions. Broadening the brand highlights the integrated nature of the KODAK tools that create open, modular and comprehensive Web based solutions.
The family of INSITE Portal Products now consists of the following:
* KODAK INSITE Creative Workflow System (formerly TEAMWORKS Software)
* KODAK INSITE Asset Library (formerly EYEMEDIA Software)
* KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal System (formerly INSITE Software)
* KODAK INSITE Desktop Preflight Software (formerly Prepare Software)
* KODAK INSITE Storefront System
* KODAK INSITE Variable Data Print System
* KODAK MATCHPRINT Virtual Technology is offered for accurate on screen proofing, both as an INSITE Product option and as part of KODAK PRESSPROOF Software.
“INSITE portal solutions allow graphics communications organizations to offer additional value added services and develop more integrated business relationships with their customers,” said Pat Lord, Product Manager for KODAK Portal Products.
INSITE portal products leverage the Internet to enable complete, centralized collaboration and effective communication among print service providers, print buyers and creative professionals. INSITE portal solutions help to increase geographic reach, enhance production efficiency, reduce cycle times, and lower costs. INSITE products are part of the KODAK Unified Workflow Solution that provides intelligent automation through open, modular and fully expandable software tools.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.