Alcatel-Lucent highlights leadership in competitive transformation at TeleManagement World in Nice
Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) today announced that it will demonstrate its leadership and industry vision for transforming communications at the upcoming TeleManagement World (TMW) trade show, taking place in Nice, France, between May 20 and 24. Alcatel-Lucent is a market leader in delivering high-value solutions and software for operations transformation for next-generation service providers and enterprise customers. The company will showcase its ability to offer end-to-end solutions while managing risks and complexities inherent in transformation projects through its operations consulting and system integration capabilities, and pre-integrated solutions encompassing leading strategic partnerships.
Alcatel-Lucent will be speaking and hosting panels on a variety of topics including:
-Benchmarking Super Session – Leveraging Benchmarking as a Business Decision Support Tool Deepak Kanwar, Managing Director, OSS/BSS Professional Services, Session Presentation/Panelist
-Content-Based Services Track - Johanne Mayer, Director OSS/BSS, Panel Chair
-“CO~OP Architecture Evolution” - Pierre-Henri Gross, Director, Panelist
-Digital Rights Management in IPTV – David Ramirez, Senior Security Consultant
-Operational Transformation & IP NOC Program – Nisar Yakoob, Solutions Director, & Kazakhtelecom’s CTO
-Managing a Home Network: A Quantum Leap in Reaching Triple-Play Service Profitability – Francis Henry, Solutions Marketing Manager
-Synergistic Media Content Management – Johanne Mayer, Director OSS/BSS, Panel Chair
-Why Service Providers look at external help for efficient delivery of new generation services has been selected for presentation in Executive Summit on Convergence - Johanne Mayer, Director OSS/BSS, Panel Chair
Alcatel-Lucent will showcase in its booth (# 95) a wide range of demonstrations and solutions that help network operators deliver profitable, personalized and blended services to their customers. Alcatel-Lucent also will also highlight its leading OSS/BSS network expertise and experience with a wide variety of consulting services to help customers thoroughly assess, design, deploy, and verify if their networks are ready to support end-to-end operations and business support functions.
These demonstrations include:
– Automated provisioning for IPTV and services over IMS, which help customers optimize their blended, multimedia services rollouts for faster time-to-market and service delivery effectiveness.
- End-to-end service assurance for IPTV and VoIP on IMS with Quality of Experience monitoring, service availability monitoring, and SLA management including integrated media contact centre integration improves IT/operations efficiency and drastically improves customer satisfaction.
- A review of Alcatel-Lucent’s holistic approach to operations transformation covering people, processes and platforms. Case studies will show how benchmarking and service modelling are being used as effective tools in transformation.
- Converged rating and billing for pre- and post-paid multimedia services with flexible real-time, access-agnostic charging, and customer care. By providing a unified view of all customer and billing data, users can more freely utilize the increasing large catalog of data, video, messaging, and personalized blended services available to them over fixed and mobile networks.
- Configuring user-centric IP devices with IMS characteristics and features on an IPv4/IPv6 network with ENUM (ElectronicTelephone Number Mapping) capabilities and simplified allocation with Regional Internet Registries that demonstrate IP name and service requirements for high-volume blended services environments.
- the Alcatel-Lucent Service Risk Management (SRM) product, a unique technology geared to support the security needs of carriers, managed security service providers (MSSP), and medium-to-large enterprises by significantly reducing time and operational costs associated with identifying security vulnerabilities and planning remediation activities.
- Performance, optimization, inventory, and migration mobile optimization management tools that lower managed services costs.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.