VIEWSONIC enhances industry-leading "ACCESS" channel program
Upgrades Provide More Opportunities for Partners to Grow Their Businesses
WALNUT, Calif.– ViewSonic® Corp. today announced additions to its award-winning Access channel program, offering more sales incentives, customized marketing collaterals and scalable financing solutions to small, medium and large resellers. ViewSonic also more than doubled its Access support staff to ensure its rapidly growing channel network continues to receive the most responsive service, training and advice in the industry. The enhancements, when combined with existing Access program elements, such as online product evaluations and free recycling services, further ViewSonic’s commitment to bringing resellers the best-in-class toolset available for expanding their business with the company.
“Our reseller partners and solution providers want proven strategies for delivering monitors, HDTVs, projectors and handheld devices to their end-users,” said Steve Woo , vice president of channel marketing and sales operations, ViewSonic Americas. “With this program, ViewSonic is once again delivering more responsive, flexible offerings that not only take reseller needs into consideration, but also the requirements of their customers to foster the highest level of satisfaction and loyalty possible.”
Improvements to ViewSonic’s Access program include:
* Enhanced Flexible Flooring to accommodate longer government sales cycles by extending the 90-day financing option for selected products into the second-quarter government purchasing season
* Addition of financing partners, such as De Lage Landen Financial Services and Textron, to offer lines of credit ranging from $25,000 to $350,000 that effectively satisfy the diverse fiscal needs of large and small resellers
* Creation of a “Diamond” Growth Rebate level to provide partners with sales over $1 million annually with optimum incentive support, while qualifying thresholds for other growth
* Lowered rebates to provide a more comprehensive incentive environment
* Introduction of Online Corporate End User Database of 55,000 businesses for Diamond to Gold partners to use as a prospecting tool
* Online printing services to help resellers develop, order and speed delivery of customized sales collateral
ViewSonic’s ongoing partner support programs have been repeatedly recognized by industry forums. Most recently, ViewSonic received a five-star partner rating in CMP Media’s VARBusiness 13th Annual Partners’ Program Guide Survey, a five-star partner rating in the public sector by GovernmentVAR, and CRN’s “2007 Channel Champion” in the Flat Panel Display category.
For more information regarding ViewSonic’s Access program, including all benefits offered, please visit www.ViewSonicAccess.com and enter the User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org and Password: finch-41070.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.