Microsoft Hosts Fifth Annual Financial Services Developer Conference
What: The fifth annual Microsoft Financial Services Developer Conference, a gathering of leading business and technical leaders to discuss the latest developments on the Microsoft® technology platform — from Microsoft Silverlight™ and high-performance computing to ASP.NET AJAX
Who: Allstate Insurance Co., The Bank of New York Inc., Citigroup, Wachovia Corp., Wells Fargo & Co. and other financial services customers and partners will demonstrate real-world scenarios, as well as discuss critical technology issues affecting the financial services community. Sessions will include the following:
• “Why User Experience Matters — When Functional Isn’t Enough”
• “Build Impressive Sites Using ASP.NET AJAX”
• “Writing Secure, Clean Code Using the Tools in Visual Studio® Team Suite (VSTS) Developer Edition”
• “Securing Customer Data With CardSpace”
• “Microsoft Silverlight: More Than Just Eye Candy”
• April 25, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and April 26, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Grand Hyatt Hotel
109 E. 42nd St. at Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10017
More information about the conference can be found online at http://www.financialdevelopers.com, and a full list of sessions is available at http://www.financialdevelopers.com/assets/fsdevconagenda.doc.
Customers and partners will be available for interviews during the conference. Those interested can contact the Microsoft representatives listed below to schedule an interview.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.