Celebrity Makeup Artist Offers Five Easy Tips For Looking Gorgeous In Holiday Photos
(Dallas, TX) - The holidays are stressful enough, but not only do you have to prepare for all those parties, you have to look great for the photo bugs taking pictures that will haunt you for many New Years to come. So how about a little help from an expert at looking beautiful on camera?
Donatelle Mascari is an award-winning Dallas-based makeup artist known as the Makeup Maven, who has beautified hundreds of celebrities, from Mariel Hemingway to Jimmy Smits, for TV and movies, concerts and photo shoots; as well as providing her artistry, products and unique beauty philosophy to brides, socialites, and all types of women “who want to look beautiful and still look like themselves.” As a little emergency aide for holiday party photo victims, she offers “Five Easy Makeup Tips To Help You Look Like A Star On Camera.”
1. The “all-over-the-face glow” makeup that’s popular now can look greasy in photos; just put a little shine on the upper cheeks as a highlight.
2. Accent the tops of exposed bare shoulders with a shiny eye shadow, powder or cream that fits your skin tone: pearly white for light skin, pink for very light skin, bronze or copper for dark skin.
3. Heavy eye and lip liner can make your features look small and dark in photos, so apply eyeliner in a perforated line, then blend. Put lip liner on after lipstick to get the line precise, and then gloss all over.
4. Get some Mehron metallic powder from a theatrical costume shop and run a (very!) little bit though a few strategic strands of hair for a fabulous highlight effect.
5. Finally, a recent study on photos found people are naturally attracted to the little indentation over the top lip. A tiny bit of pearly-glow makeup on your Cupid’s bow will give you come-hither lips to make your holiday snapshots look like a mistletoe-themed fashion layout.
For more information and tips on makeup and makeovers, visit Donatelle Mascari’s website at http://www.makeupmaven.com
- Contact Information
- Donatelle Mascari
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.