Kodak Announces New, Enhanced Features in KODAK ORTHOTRAC Practice Management Software
Rochester, N.Y., December 15 -- An upgrade to KODAK ORTHOTRAC Practice Management Software enables orthodontic professionals to operate their practices more efficiently via the progressive tools that promote productive office operations and the ability to move toward a “paperless” practice.
Built around the specific needs of orthodontists, the feature-rich, yet easy-to-use ORTHOTRAC Software helps team members track important patient and practice information and easily manage daily tasks.
Enhancements Included in the Version 10.0 software:
* Document Storage - Users can store a copy of all automated letters that are printed and confirmed. Office staff can scan in additional documents and view from ORTHOTRAC Software.
* Fingerprint Scanning - Used for patient check-in and staff log-in, the Fingerprint Scanner can secure sensitive patient information, while improving productivity and user experience by eliminating time, hassle and headache associated with password management.
* Electronic Signature - Users are able to have a patient sign or initial a letter or form using the tablet PC or a signature pad and store the signature as part of the letter. Also, provides the ability to store staff signatures.
* Automatic Bank Draft (ACH) Service - ACH service allows users to process bank drafts to make auto payments in a manner similar to credit card auto payments. Using ACH service simplifies file transmittal, receiving of notice of accepted or rejected transactions and posting of payments.
Improved Efficiency and Productivity
“These new features in ORTHOTRAC Software will help orthodontists improve organization and productivity in their practice,” says Susan Whitt, Product Line Manager for Orthodontic Products. “Routine activities become automated, saving the office staff valuable time. Productivity increases, because the team can focus on providing patient care, booking appointments, checking patients out and doing it all faster in a paperless environment.”
For more information about ORTHOTRAC Software version 10.0, call 1-800-944-6365, or visit Kodak’s Dental Systems Group website at http://www.kodak.com/go/ortho.
About Kodak’s Dental Systems Group
Kodak’s Dental Systems Group is a leading participant in infoimaging, a $385 billion industry created by the convergence of image-and-information technology. The business, which includes wholly-owned subsidiaries PracticeWorks, Inc. and Kodak Trophy, S.A.S., develops, manufactures and markets dental imaging and practice management systems for dental practitioners, including practice management software, intraoral and extraoral dental imaging films, processing chemistry and x-ray equipment; direct-digital dental x-ray technology; digital cameras and accessories for dental applications; photographic-quality paper for printing digital images; COOK-WAITE brand local anesthetics; and a variety of related products and services. Info-imaging unites three closely related imaging markets that enable people to more easily take and share images as information: devices, such as digital cameras and x-ray systems; infrastructure, such as practice management software; and services and media, such as photographic-quality inkjet paper and electronic insurance claims submissions.
For more information about Kodak’s digital radiography products and practice management solutions, call 1-800-944-6365, visit Kodak’s Dental Systems Group website at http://www.kodak.com/dental or contact your regional KODAK products representative.
Note: Kodak, OrthoTrac and Cook-Waite are trademarks of Eastman Kodak Company 2006
- Contact Information
- Robert Salmon
- North America, Latin America
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.