Epitome Global Services Selects Paladyne as its Global Technology Platform
NEW YORK, NY – December 13, 2006 –Paladyne Systems, LLC today announced that it has licensed its PALADYNE™ product suite to Epitome Global Services (“Epitome”), a global provider of value-added financial services to investment banks, securities firms, and asset managers. Epitome has introduced a unique business model by combining highly trained offshore resources with a comprehensive service offering including financial and quantitative research, middle and back-office operations and accounting support services, and traditional fund administration. Epitome has licensed the complete PALADYNE suite of front-, middle, and back-office products which includes the ASP version of Advent Geneva®, a global portfolio accounting and investor reporting system.
Epitome will implement the PALADYNE ASP™ offering, a fully-hosted solution including software, hardware, database maintenance, IT and disaster recovery services. Paladyne’s hosted platform may be accessed remotely by each of Epitome’s office locations and will serve as a centralized global services platform. The PALADYNE ASP platform also enables Epitome to expand its service offering by providing direct client access to Paladyne’s front- and middle-office tools including order management, real-time P&L and portfolio management, data warehousing, custom reporting and performance analysis.
“We selected Paladyne due to the breadth of its product offering, state of the art technology, and highly scaleable ASP platform. Paladyne’s ASP solution enables us to be up and running in production in a very short timeframe with minimal up-front investment,” said Raju Panjwani, Founder and CEO of Epitome Global Services. “We anticipate significant growth as well as consolidation in the hedge fund and mutual fund administration, and we are confident that Paladyne will scale and support our growth plans.”
“The Epitome value proposition is extremely compelling for hedge funds and we are excited to be their technology partner,” said Sameer Shalaby, Chief Executive Officer of Paladyne Systems. “Hedge funds are clearly moving more and more toward outsourcing solutions, and Epitome is well-positioned to capture significant market share by leveraging their knowledgeable, lower cost India- and North Carolina-based resources in combination with our comprehensive product and services offering.”
Paladyne and Epitome are currently implementing the PALADYNE product suite and expect to have production clients by Q1 2007.
About Epitome Global Services
Epitome Global Services (www.epitomeglobalservices.com) is a knowledge-based, value-added financial services support company providing:
* Financial and quantitative research /analysis services to investment banks/securities firms and asset managers,
* Middle / back office support to asset managers, and
* Fund accounting and administration services to a variety of asset managers (hedge funds, mutual funds and government pensions).
Epitome is headquartered in Mumbai, India, with offices in New York and North Carolina.
About Paladyne Systems
Paladyne Systems LLC, (www.paladynesys.com) a leading solutions provider for the hedge fund industry, develops and distributes technology designed to streamline hedge fund operations while providing business efficiency and cost savings throughout the organization. Paladyne offers a fully-hosted technology platform know as the PALADYNE™ suite which is capable of supporting the front- to back-office requirements of today’s most comprehensive hedge funds. The PALADYNE™ suite is an integrated set of applications including: order management, portfolio management, portfolio accounting, global security master, analytics toolset, comprehensive portfolio pricing, custom reporting, and customer relationship management. Paladyne was formed through an acquisition of its technology platform from a large US-based multi-strategy hedge fund.
The PALADYNE suite includes the following modules:
* Paladyne Portfolio Master™ – provides order management and allocation, portfolio management, real-time P&L, and strategy-based performance tracking.
* Paladyne Analytics Master™ – provides portfolio analytics, data aggregation, and custom reporting tools.
* Paladyne Security Master™ – provides a centralized terms and conditions repository and distribution engine with real-time updates and corporate action alerts.
* Paladyne Price Master™ – provides automated collection, storage, and analysis of prices and market data from any third-party sources.
* Paladyne Client Master™ – provides complete client relationship management including website integration and reporting.
* Advent Geneva® – provides complete portfolio accounting solution including general ledger reporting, performance measurement, and portfolio reporting as part of Paladyne’s hosted solution.
- Contact Information
- Scott Alderson
- Paladyne Systems, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.