U.S. healthcare organizations turning to Agfa HealthCare for advanced IT solutions and increased efficiencies
Recent sales to be installed over next few months
Greenville, South Carolina - September 21, 2006, Agfa HealthCare announced today that it has secured several installation projects for the company’s next-generation Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and other solutions. Agfa’s IMPAX™ PACS is being installed by organizations all over the country. From large multi-hospital facilities to small imaging centers, healthcare organizations from around the nation have been choosing Agfa solutions to help them provide quality healthcare by decreasing report turnaround time, improving patient throughput, and boosting productivity while improving referring physician satisfaction.
Among those turning to Agfa for their move to the advanced PACS and other solutions are:
• Barberton Citizens Hospital, Barberton, Ohio: IMPAX PACS, CR and DRYSTAR™ hardcopy imagers;
• Cobre Valley Community Hospital, Global, Arizona: IMPAX PACS and CR digitizers;
• Lower Keys Medical Center, Key West, Florida: IMPAX PACS and CR digitizers;
• Audrain Medical Center, Mexico, MO: IMPAX PACS and RIS, CR and DRYSTAR hardcopy imagers;
• Radiology Consultants of Mid America, O’Fallon, IL: IMPAX PACS and IMPAX RIS for Imaging Centers;
• Valley Medical Center, Apple Valley, CA: IMPAX PACS and RIS.
As healthcare organizations such as these move from film to a digital environment, they are looking for solutions like Agfa’s that offer innovative technology and proven solutions to help provide high quality patient care.
Agfa HealthCare has recently launched innovative technology to assist its customers in providing high quality care. Agfa’s IMPAX 6.0 PACS is built upon the knowledge and experience of over 10,000 radiologists. With its unique persona-based design, IMPAX 6.0 PACS has been developed to meet specific workflow requirements of multiple users. IMPAX 6.0 is an internet-deployable application that can improve the planning, capture, interpretation, distribution and archiving of diagnostic images throughout the hospital enterprise, regardless of its size. Agfa’s DX-S™ CR solution improves image quality and efficiency by bridging Computed Radiography (CR) and Digital Radiography (DR) through the unique combination of two technologies, DirectriX™ and ScanHead™.
- Contact Information
- Michael J. Krivich
- Director Media Relations HealthCare US
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.